Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Spandex Nylon Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Leotard Child Black Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dance Wear Great For Workout
$19.34-44%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm TPE Full Body Real Doll Realistic Oral Love Lifelike Vagina Doll With Big Breast Anime Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1089.00-39%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-22%

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

transparent swimsuit
3pcs Sexy Bikini Sets Transparent T-Shirt Cover Up Solid Thong Set Fashion Strapless Swimsuit Women Summer Beach Bathing Suits
$53.60

lobudek
Fashion Pattern Shawl Lapel Sequins Blazer DJ Nightclub Club Slim Fit Suit Jacket Stage Singer Costume
$139.15-45%

CYOMI
CYOMl Silicone Crossdresser Bodysuit Fake Vagina Transgender Realistic Breast Forms Boobs Shemale Sissy Drag Queen Fake Chest
$356.88-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Spammers...
See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10734
What can one say?

'Hanging's too good for 'em' is probably a good starting point! Diablo

The idea that they ever get any traffic back is the one that mystifies me most - I mean, why?

MJ
This is one of the methods to get more back links, to get a higher place in search engines. The idea with birthdays was very clever. For some reasons birthdays are always visible, even if the visitor is not logged in. So they change birthdays every day to stay on the front page. And they have either a signature or a web-page in their profiles pointing back to their site. I disabled this "birthday" feature.
Finally got access to the Internet. To discover that spammers sneaked into the forum again. Blocked a bunch of them yesterday and today. Some of them twice. Dunno how that happened. Different e-mail/IP probably.

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)