Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
15cm NSFW Lovely Project Anime Figure Himeko PVC Cute Sexy Girl Anime Action Figure Hentai Collectable Model Adult Toy Doll Gift
$34.48-41%

gaff men
Lace G-String Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hollow Elastic Underpants For Gay
$34.80-39%

zlatameer
Sexy Natural Latex Men Leggings Rubber Pants Tight Trousers with Side Strips Handmade S-LTM029
$116.14-18%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Underwear Chastity Belt Male Panties Penis Sleeve Cock Ring Anal Beads Bondage Cage Device Sex Toys for Men Gay
$131.18-29%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Crotchless Women Pantyhose Exotic Body Stockings Fishnet Hollow Tights See-through Open Sex Restraint Teddy Hot Bodysuit
$2.31

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Silicone Hip Pants Open Crotch Full Buttocks For Cosplay Crossdresser Full Hip Pants Human Demon Transgender Lower Body
$601.98-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Boots With Belt High Heels Custom Leg Width Length Stilettos Over The Knee Boots Fall Pointed Toes
$204.49-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Software - the random media player
Hi !

This is my first post. I've been reading this forum for a loooong time, but I never had the chance to post on it.

I have got a LOT of dirty fetishes, but selfbondage is by far the biggest one. This forum gives me so much inspiration, thanks !

During my sessions, I like to be aroused as f***. This is how I enjoy it the most.
In order to achieve this huge frustration, I use a lot of fetish videos.
The fact that I make the playlist (just before the session most of the time), kills the "I'm not knowing what's gonna happen" thing.

Because I'm learning some Python programming during my free time, I challenged myself to create a media player that can create the pseudo-random playlist.
I'm working full time (and a little more), so the media player isn't moving fast, but it's moving.

Right now, it can :
- digest a folder and its sub-folders in order to find videos (.mp4)
- filter videos that contain a word and only add them to the playlist

- digest a video on its own
- randomise the playlist
- change randomly the time of the video (so you don't watch the beginning of it everytime)
- play the videos full screen

My use of it :
I put my videos in a folder, I give it to the script. The video is played at a random time for 5 to 30 seconds and a new video is loaded. And again and again....

I like this 'zapping of unknown' effect a LOT.

So, I'm here to ask a couple of questions about it:
- The script is not ready yet (pre-pre-alpha really dirty code - you don't want to see that). When the script will be more mature, do you want me to share it with you ?
- Would you use it as a Python script or would you use it as a clean user interface program ?
- Do you see some functions that I could add to it ?

Of course, you can also use it to play your favorite my little pony videos.

I'm not a native English speaker, sorry for the long and fastidious post. If you read it until now, thank you !

Gryxo
Welcome!!!!

(30 Sep 2018, 22:40 )gryxo Wrote: In order to achieve this huge frustration, I use a lot of fetish videos.
One problem - you can't use blindfolds, and you can close your eyes and fall asleep. I use hypnofiles for this. If you are bound, gagged, plugged, blindfolded, you can't avoid anything forcefully coming in your ears. And you do not know what comes next.

(30 Sep 2018, 22:40 )gryxo Wrote: Because I'm learning some Python programming during my free time
I love Python! But I was forced to learn it during writing a set of programs for an urgent project 😁

(30 Sep 2018, 22:40 )gryxo Wrote: When the script will be more mature, do you want me to share it with you
Yes, of course! Please! If it can play video, it should be able to play audio.

I'm thinking about one powerful hypno-induction, and then random parts from random hypno files, together with various triggers.

OTOH, the same can be achieved by using playlist(s) with a random choice.
Thank you 😊

(30 Sep 2018, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: One problem - you can't use blindfolds, and you can close your eyes and fall asleep. I use hypnofiles for this. If you are bound, gagged, plugged, blindfolded, you can't avoid anything forcefully coming in your ears. And you do not know what comes next.
I'm not really into self sensory deprivation, but I will sure give it a try one day ! My main problem about hypnofiles is that they are all (like 99%) in english. Because it's not my native language, it doesn't work on me... But I need to make some researchs !

(30 Sep 2018, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm thinking about one powerful hypno-induction, and then random parts from random hypno files, together with various triggers.
When the script works, I will find a way to adapt it 😉

(30 Sep 2018, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: OTOH, the same can be achieved by using playlist(s) with a random choice.
I thought about it. But I made this script for two main reasons : I use vlc to play videos and it doesn't handle well enought the load of a huge playlist. My script handle it pretty good (no pre-load).
And the playlist does not give you the zapping effect that I love. It's harder to change the time at random with a simple media player (like vlc).

I will sure let you informed about this script.

And if you have any other software idea, I would give it a try if I find some free time 😉
What do you use (in python) to play a file from X to Y time? VLC? Or some python library?
I use a library called python-vlc. It is a binding between the python library and the VLC native API. You can set the time of the video, change the rate of it, etc... With some simple algorithm, you can play only a part of a video. And that's where the fun begins 😉
Aha, that makes sense indeed.

I do like randomness. Years ago I wrote a script that shows a random picture out of my huge collection, that should give me an idea for the next self-bondage session. That was interesting and very unexpected! 😁

A use a similar plugin for the Blog - every other minute it finds 3 "new" random images. I wonder if it's possible to do the same for the forum.
Here it is !

I'm finally ok with the way that the script works !

It is composed by two files (they need to be in the same directory in order to include each others):
- https://pastebin.com/H732cyBJ
- https://pastebin.com/YpsrB5vr

In order to use it, you need to install the dependencies (sorry once again, it's on windows, you need to change the code in order to make it work under linux...).

Then, you simply run the interface file.
If everything is aight, the GUI will appear.

You need to create a playlist of .mp4 videos before using it (.mp4 is the only supported format, but once again, you can change that).

Making a playlist is simple :
- Create a .txt file.
- Each line is including a file / files from a directory.
You simply type the FULL path to your file on a line in order to add it in the playlist.
It's the same for a folder. The folder crawling is recursive (all the sub-folders will be analyzed too).
Another feature : If you want only the file that contains the word "self" in their name for example, you can create a filter.

Examples :

C😕PATH\TO\MY\FILE.mp4 <- that will add a file
C😕PATH\TO\MY\FOLDER <- that will add all files in the folder and the sub folders
C😕PATH\TO\MY\FOLDER\SUBFOLDER <- that will add all files in the sub folder and the sub-sub folders
C😕PATH\TO\MY\FOLDER%self <- that will add all files in the folder and the subfolders that contains the word " self "
C😕PATH\TO\MY\FOLDER%filter <- that will add all files in the folder and the subfolders that contains the word " filter"

You save your file.
When you run the script, you click on the select button and choose your playlist.txt file.

The videos will be loaded.
You can configure the run with the slides (the rate of the video, the min time and the max time, the time before starting).

Then you click on Start. The show will begin.
It plays the videos on full screen on your main screen, so be aware !

After your session, you just click on quit. That will shutdown the player and close the GUI.

Feel free to improve the code.
I will not have a lot of time to maintain it (I aeady spent too much time on it).
+ I will be out of town for a while, but I will try to help if there is an issue in the code.

Can't wait to hear your feedbacks.

Gryxo
(22 Oct 2018, 23:59 )gryxo Wrote: Can't wait to hear your feedbacks.
Most likely not within the next 48 hours 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Audio editing software, DAWs Like Ra 15 1,387 04 Feb 2022, 02:22
Last Post: Like Ra
Video editing software Like Ra 27 6,569 04 Jan 2022, 19:21
Software - Random Slideshow gryxo 16 4,802 19 Mar 2021, 00:58
Photo editing software Like Ra 9 3,187 09 Oct 2019, 10:38
Inventory/collection software Like Ra 0 1,536 20 Sep 2017, 18:58