Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Nikke The Goddess Of Victory Dorothy Cosplay Wigs 100cm Long Straight Curly Pink Party Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$60.67-35%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Cheap Things Cock Ring Penis Ring Scrotal Binding Ring Erotic Toys Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men Male
$4.13

bondage sack
PU Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Role Play BDSM Slave Restraints Sex Toys Product for Couples
$42.05-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
High Quality 100% Latex Lady Human Mask crossdress female mask realistic silicone party mask Women Cosplay Face Mask in Stock
$16.93

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Slingbacks Thin High Heels Women Pumps Street Style Buckle Strap Pointed Toe Party Banquet Female ​Shoes
$47.49-50%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sizing your Anal Toys..
I was watching a vid on youtube the other day ..

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dKm2Xghz_g

It mentions how to pick the right size toy for pegging by trying to match it to the size of your typical "bowel Movements"
eg Big Log.... bigger toy, skinny little wippys  ... smaller dildo..

So this led me to think... 
These people who have become advanced players and can now regularly take very large objects, does the body use the space for its "processes"

IE if you can get a wine bottle up there... do you have stools that are 10cm across??

I suspect not.. but it sire got me thinking!! 😋
I think, you can not "train" your asshole to take bigger Toys, with a lasting effect.
In my expirience the only way is to strech your butt realy slowly and careful by using growing sizes of toys. But next time, you do anal play, you have to start all over again. I mean you will hurt youself if you directly try to insert your 50mm horse dildo. But if you start with a smal one and leave it in for a fiew minutes and than insert a bigger one and leave it in for several minutes until you feel confortable with it, you may insert your 50mm Hores dildo, without hurting yourself with it. An easy way to do this i using an inflatable Dildo. Insert it smal and just give it a pump every fiew minutes.
Just be warned: You can hurt youself, faster than you think, by using big toys without pre streching, and it can take long time to heal. Or worse, it can make you become anal incontinent.
So just be careful!
Cork your butt up and wait for a week, then "it" will take all the available space 😁
See, this is why I prefer inflatable ones. You can slide a small thing in and then get the fullness of a huge one.
(18 Oct 2020, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Cork your butt up and wait for a week, then "it" will take all the available space 😁

Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,298 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Anal sheath LustrousLaminaLover 17 31,503 24 Aug 2022, 23:13
Last Post: Like Ra
hurt by too big toys Vacbedbound 7 1,997 11 Aug 2020, 23:54
remote controlled anal plug slaafruben 15 6,054 29 Jan 2018, 21:04
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Is this safe for anal insertion Sbryan 6 4,907 30 Dec 2015, 23:43

Contributors: Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , Vacbedbound (1)