Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

speerise
SPEERISE Men One Piece Basic Unitard Adult Ballet Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Stretch ballet Unitards Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear
$21.77-31%

shiny stockings
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68-2%

glossy body suit
Oil Glossy Shiny Sexy Tight Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Hollow Out OnePiece Body Stockings Leotard See Through Tights
$75.60-48%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

ikoky
Vibrating Dildo Erotic 9 Frequency 8 Modes AV Magic Wand Sex Toys For Women Couples G-Spot Massager Clitoris Nipple Stimulate
$16.67-40%

zippidy
Sexy Silver Big Rhinestones Stretch Evening Birthday Celebrate Dress Dance Performance Stones Outfit Collection
$168.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hurt by too big toys
have you ever hurt yourself by using a toy? Wound skin from to strong vibratons or cracks from to big plugs or dildos. This is what happend to me, two weeks ago. I used a big stainless steal metall plug. It is 47mm diameter. 
I used it several times before and never had a problem. This time it hurted a litle more inserting it but i didn't mind and during the Session it fellt normal. But when i went to toilet the next morning i fellt the result. Since than i have a smal thrombosis on my sphincter for two weeks know and i hope it will heal by itself. It doesn't hurt and i am not incontinent but i am not shure if i shall go to a doctor now. 

Did something like that happen to you too? 

I just want to warn you, to be careful with big toys. If you are horny, you may think:" No problem! I can take it. But afterwards you may get a problems like me!"
the worst thing is, i don't dare to use my smaler estim plug since then. I realy like the feel of wearing it during a session. But i am scared to make it worse now.
Yeah, let it heal. I had similar problem.
Make love to yourself before you go crazy.
Sounds like you have a hemorrhoid problem. It was aeady there. Inserting the toy made you aware of it.
yea have had similar issues.. mainly with a doc johnson Large plug... ~50mm
sometimes its gone in ok, others ive forced it a bit too quick and ive had the odd spot of blood and a small cut thats irritating for 3-4 days.
Just keep it clean and it will be fine in a week.
And do not use toilet paper. Use shower instead.
just want to tell you, that my ass is the old one again. Blush
It took about 5 weeks heal completely. I am sure it came from the overstretching and had nothing to do with haemorrhoids. This was really a warning for me to be careful with big toys. It was a little weird to tell you about my ass problems, but I just wanted to warn you to be careful!
(11 Aug 2020, 19:13 )Vacbedbound Wrote: It took about 5 weeks heal completely.
.. wow ... But "better late, than never" 😉

(11 Aug 2020, 19:13 )Vacbedbound Wrote: be careful with big toys.
Yep. The difference between 6cm (diameter) and 6.5cm seems insignificant, but let's check the circumference: 18.84(!) vs 20.41(!!) That means, the skin has to be pulled by 1.57cm(!!!) extra!!! And it aeady outstretched to a whopping ~19cm!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sizing your Anal Toys.. ltxrob 4 1,541 19 Oct 2020, 07:16
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , SheilaSnow96 (1) , Vacbedbound (3)