Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Contrast Color Sexy V-Neck Zipper Sports Jumpsuits Spring Summer Short Sleeve Casual Jump Suits 2024 New
$50.11-29%

dildo gag
Sex Games Mouth Ball Real Penis Huge Dildo Mouth Gag Sex Toys Mouth Plug Oral BDSM Bondage Fetish Men Big Penis Ball Sex Toys
$11.71-29%

anal vibrator
Strap On Dildo Bullet G Spot No Vibrator Magic Wand Massager Vagina Clitoris Stimulator Female Masturbator Anal Plug Butt Plug
$2.82

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Pink Lingerie Floral Embroidery Sexy Thongs Garter Bra Suit 3-Pieces Delicate Luxury Lace Beautiful Underwear
$29.02-50%

gaff panties
1-3pcs Men Sissy Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Transgender Hiding Gaff Thongs Transvestite Shemale Fake Vagina Briefs Underpant
$100.20

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit sexy silk smooth tight swimsuit oily high swimsuit solid color glossy Opaque oil swimsuit
$68.72-61%

panty girdle
Streamlined Extra Firm Girdle Shapermint Slimmer Stomach Hip Lift Waist Shapewear Shorts Pants Body Shaper
$7.39-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sheer to waist pantyhose
Hello,
I am new here. I just registered for the forums. I love the topics.

Can someone recommend sheer-to-the-waist black pantyhose that comes in extra large? I am 5' 9" tall and 190 pounds.

As an example, I am looking for pantyhose similar what the playboy bunnies wear. Their pantyhose is around 30 den with no pantyline. I have lots of tights to wear with my leotards, but I am looking for something sheer and sexy. I do have a pair of Danskin Ultra Shimmery in 2X and they are very nice. But I am looking for something more sheer so a little leg color shows.

In the past when I have bought sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose on the internet based in the site's description, the pantyhose had a visible pantyline. And it's been difficult to find the larger size.

Thanks for you ideas.

Mike
Welcome aboard Tight_mike. I think the recommendations will depend on you location. E.g. I can't say anything about the US, apart from that Hanes and L'Eggs are very popular over there. In Europe you can find even XXXXL sizes if you look at the own warehouse brands. Usually big warehouses (NL: Hema, V&D, De Bijenkorf; DE: Karstadt, Kaufhof) sell non-expensive tights made specially for them.

I guess you're from the UK, right? What about Aristoc?
Hi TightMike,
Here is the US, you could try the online stores like Women Within or Just My Size. They have several styles and sizes up to 6X or 7X. I like and use the Danskin ultrashimmery tights in 2X. I don't shave so and the Danskin covers well so I don't have much experience with the sheer hose.
7X sounds like fun. I think can get completely into one leg and put the second one on as the 2nd layer! At least I could get into a 3X pair.

BTW, I've never seen Danskin Ultra Shimmery bigger than size D. Even on-line.
I used to get them from Danskin.com. They carried 1X 2X 3X and 4X. They are out of production right now but are promised to to return.
Yes, the Danskin Ultra Shimmery ?X are very hard to find on the internet in stock. But I did find this yesterday: http://www.lynchs.com/item--Danskinultra...-5424.html

I am in California. But I can buy European pantyhose over here from the many internet stores in America. I am looking for leads on pantyhose that you know are sheer to the waist. Let me repeat that I am looking for sheer pantyhose (not opaque tights) that I can wear with a leotard. So pantyline, extra gussets, reinforced front and back seams are not what I am looking for. I can aeady buy pantyhose like that.

LikeRa, can you suggest a specific type of Aristoc that is sheer to the waist? Aristoc Ultra Shine Pantyhose seems to be a possibility.

Thanks
Mike
(06 Oct 2010, 04:55 )tight_mike Wrote: Yes, the Danskin Ultra Shimmery ?X are very hard to find on the internet in stock. But I did find this yesterday: http://www.lynchs.com/item--Danskinultra...-5424.html

Thanks for the link, I didn't think there were any of them left. I just bought some.
(06 Oct 2010, 04:55 )tight_mike Wrote: LikeRa, can you suggest a specific type of Aristoc that is sheer to the waist? Aristoc Ultra Shine Pantyhose seems to be a possibility.

Yes, this is the model I had in mind. I think MadJack can help here. He often wears Aristoc.
Aristoc are excellent, though a bit fragile (which you might expect given how sheer they are). Be aware though the XL size differs from the others in not being sheer-to-waist, instead having what Aristoc calls a 'boxer brief' (which doesn't sound good).

http://www.mytights.com/gb/brand/aristoc...large.html

As an aside, seven out of the sixteen customer reviews at http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/ari...ne-tights/ are from men. Two of the male reviewers do claim they're speaking on behalf of their wife though...yeah...right...🙄

Ooophh... I forgot that you're from the UK too 😉

No wonder that they have more male reviewers than female - not many women wear tights in the UK. Always bare legs...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ebony queens in sheer pantyhose/stockings caribbeanpantyhose 8 2,963 02 Apr 2021, 23:39
Last Post: caribbeanpantyhose
Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread doxel 15 7,741 31 Jan 2018, 11:42
Last Post: ladyinblacktights
Sheer pantyhose vs thick tights? How about layering? extrudar 4 3,592 01 Jun 2017, 17:01
Last Post: shinytights
Black sheer pantyhose Like Ra 12 12,701 01 Jan 2014, 00:47
Last Post: Like Ra