Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Men Lingerie Bodysuit Black Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Zipper Open Bust Stretch Tight Erotic Catsuit Fetish Gay Costumes Clubwear
$170.45-24%

urethral plug
Stick inserting stainless steel urethral plug sounding dilator,penis plug,sex toys for men F133
$3.50-10%

penis
durable rabbit penis ring vibrator cock cage cockring clitoris massager vibrating masturbation Cocking delay ejaculation sex toy
$6.52-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight garter belt sling sexy socks men and women classic body bound underwear
$36.95-41%

tiaobug sissy
Men Briefs Hombre Sissy Gay Sexy Lingerie Low Waist Panties Underwear Ruched Bulge Pouch G-strings Thongs Pink Bikini Underpants
$1.88-29%

SXXY
SXXY Dark Spirits Color Fantasy Dog Penis Dildo Big Knot Animal Anal Plug With Sucker Sex Toy For Adults G-spot Stimulate Device
$97.77-59%

lip plump
QIBEST Color Changing Lip Gloss Pearlescent Glassy Lip Oil Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm Reduce Lip Lines Jelly Plump Lips Care
$8.77-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sheer to waist pantyhose
(10 Oct 2010, 10:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Ooophh... I forgot that you're from the UK too 😉

No wonder that they have more male reviewers than female - not many women wear tights in the UK. Always bare legs...

You're joking? I was waiting on a underground station in London yesterday and counted the women on the opposite platform wearing tights, fifteen in a row and not one in trousers, leggings or with bare legs. Apart from opaque and sheer black lots of opaque colours about in the Wicked Metropolis yesterday too, mostly purple, brown or grey, also saw red, green and turquoise and those trendy black ones with opaque legs and sheer tops with lines up (I'm not a great fan). Three of my colleagues at work regularly wear opaque colours too, it seems a short black skirt with bright (almost fluorescent) matching tights and top is the 'in' look these days. One has taken to a black knitted minidress with shiny fuchsia opaques and matching cardigan, another wears hooped knitted dresses in black and green or purple with matching opaques. The other wears red, green, purple (those are footless) or skin-toned micro-fishnets that are almost invisible. For the slightly 'more mature' ladies at work sheer slightly shiny tan seems to be the look.
Even in my provincial town the younger girls are wearing denim shorts with tights. Usually black sheers with the reinforced top showing, not a look I'm a great fan of. Some layer laddered sheers which is more interesting though...
Something's definitely changed, then... I remember my utter disappointments during my trips to the UK. Sounds like a new good fashion trend 😉
Hanes Silken Mist Nude always does to trick for me.
Wolford Perfectly 30. Trust me.
(11 Feb 2012, 17:27 )phob Wrote: Wolford Perfectly 30.
Very boring tights, I should say (see these photos of me wearing Perfectly 30 with a neoprene suit http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4090 ).

Better Philippe Matignon Cristal 30

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ebony queens in sheer pantyhose/stockings caribbeanpantyhose 8 2,978 02 Apr 2021, 23:39
Last Post: caribbeanpantyhose
Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread doxel 15 7,749 31 Jan 2018, 11:42
Last Post: ladyinblacktights
Sheer pantyhose vs thick tights? How about layering? extrudar 4 3,596 01 Jun 2017, 17:01
Last Post: shinytights
Black sheer pantyhose Like Ra 12 12,714 01 Jan 2014, 00:47
Last Post: Like Ra