Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal vibrator
22CM Automatic Telescopic Heating Dildo Vibrator G-Spot Massage Huge Realistic Penis Erotic Anal Sex Toys For Women Adult
$187.55-52%

silicone bodysuit
Upgrade 6G C/E CUP Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit with Arm for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$3436.40-82%

anal plug
LED Hollow Anal Plug Anus Expander Luminous Butt Plug Vaginal Dilator Soft Speculum Sex Toy for Man Woman Club Adult Products
$6.45

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Anti-off Device Elastic Band Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Ring Rope Sex Toys
$51.88-59%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Leopard Lingerie Cross Bra Push Up Intimate See Through Lace Hot Girl Underwear Romantic Loving Heart Gloves Stocking
$15.16

1d oil stockings
Shiny Oil Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie 1D Thin Transparent Glitter Stockings Black White Red Socks Medias De Mujer
$19.36-10%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Sex Toys For Women Penis With Suction Cup Anal Plug Female Masturbator Adult Goods Vagina Clitoral Stimulation
$2.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rope, Straps, and others
What is your favorite self bondage material?😁

I like rope for most self bondage. But I also like leather straps and rings as well.
With rope, I can enjoy myself, because when I struggle, the knots get tighter and tighter. That means, when my release comes, I will need a knife to get free.

With Leather straps, or belts, I can last long through the nite bound till the key drops, or I can see where the key has fallen.

I don't like handcuffs or the leg irons.

So, What do you like to use, and when?
I mostly use ropes, single glove and sleeping bag. I don't like handcuffs, because I have some very painful memories. Usually, when I have enough time and the right mood, I end up using ropes. Single gloves and sleeping bag are very predictable and there is exactly one way to wear them. Rope is much more flexible and exploring more possibilities always includes a tickling danger.
I like rope too. I think I have about 20 rolls in stock.
They come up on sale once in a while, and when they to, I buy 5 to 10 rolls.
When I was a kid I used leather belts, rope and twisted wire. Nowadays it's mostly rope and sometimes leather cuffs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,569 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (2)