Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet 콕링 Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device 정조대 Penis Rings Male Men'S Adult Goods18
$69.94-50%

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Adult Products Leather Tight Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$5.67-4%

latex catsuit
Sexy Bandage Catwomen Clubwear Jumpsuit Latex PVC Catsuit Costumes For Pole Dance Women Bodysuits Fetish Leather DS Game Clothes
$9.35

cock ring
Men Testicle Penis Clamp Ball Stretcher Scrotum Cock Ring Chastity Devices for Male Ball Crusher Sex Products Ball Press Board
$218.84-65%

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.00-50%

self bondage
SM Toy BDSM Adult Restraint Bed Fetish Erotic Bondage Strap Adjustable Bed Handcuffs Sex Toys for Women Couple Men Self Bondage
$129.47-40%

bondage device
Men Chastity Cage Scrotum Penis Ring Stretcher Cock Lock Trainer Bondage Set Machine 272g Metal Device Sex Toys for Adults Games
$134.14-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Relaxing on my couch :)
Hope these aren't gross...first time doing this. In my track pants.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 cnSDOdT.jpg     PbM8Z8e.jpg     E99PvLw.jpg     73HNxyg.jpg     uXMFzz5.jpg   
Can you upload the photos to the forum so only thumbnails are visible (big images break the design and increase download time/size)?
I'm having trouble uploading...it says the files are successfully uploaded but then I click "Multiple Add to Editor" and it puts "[attachment=undefined]"
MM... you did not upload anything, according to the logs. Strange..
Here's what happens - hope you don't mind the embedded images just for this purpose:

. . .

I am really scared this is a 1d10t error on my part but I hope not!
It works for others, so it can't be the server side (caching?) issue. What browser are you using? Compatibility problem? Probably something was wrongly cached on your side? Shift-Reload? Clear cache? Any scripts blocked by AdBlockers?
Usually it happens when the images are too big. I'm not sure if the size in the screenshots is correct. For example, the maximum size for PNG is 2MB, for JPG - 4MB. Just changes the PNG max size to 4MB.
And one more note - could you please make sure that the files are actually PNG and not JPG? The extension must match the content.
Still doesn't work. Tell me something - once I upload the pics what is the next step to get them in the post? Do I click the checkbox at the end and then click "Add-editor (Multiple)" ?
(16 Nov 2013, 05:38 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Do I click the checkbox at the end and then click "Add-editor (Multiple)"
Yes. And you should get attachment=1234 in square brackets in the editor.

Contributors: Like Ra (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (6)