Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
White Pears Rhinestones Party Skinny Short Dress Women Singer Birthday Evening Party Dance Costume Bar Concert Stage Performance
$156.09-44%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Massage Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Holding Device Hypnosis Instrument 3 Colors
$25.03-50%

bdsm
BDSM Puppy Play K9 Bondage Kit Dog Hood Binding band Mouth Ball Role-Playing Mask
$33.21

shapewear
Women shapers waist trainer body shaper Shapewear women slimming pants fajas colombianas butt lifter underwear tummy control
$5.61

tusk chastity
New 2.0 TUSK Design Cock Cage Male Chastity Device With Stainless Steel Catheter Locked Penis Preventing Escape Sextoy For Sissy
$25.37-45%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

(Re)discovered this site!
I actually came across this forum some years ago, but I can't remember why I didn't sign up and I forgot about it. Glad to have rediscovered it again, though. I'm not an extreme fetishist, but I still appreciate a place where people get together and who are, well, generally more open-minded.

As for my own fetishes, I enjoy wearing leotards. Specifically high-cut, thong-backed ones. I have quite a few of them to wear as loungewear around the house -- they work great as a shirt and underwear in a single garment. I usually wear them without pants, and -- let me say this -- it's the sexiest and most liberating feeling I can get from a piece of clothing. That snug feeling covering my upper body (my leotards are mostly sleeved) is the perfect contrast to a completely naked lower body. I'd say I feel more exposed than if I was naked. It's such a breezy feeling, and it's always a turn on for me.

Having said this, I think I should fit in with the lycra-loving section of the forum (although I normally prefer cotton lycra -- it just feels more comfortable). Looking forward to interacting with people around here.
Welcome back 😊
(13 Jul 2020, 18:03 )Cicada3 Wrote: I should fit in with the lycra-loving section of the forum
(13 Jul 2020, 18:03 )Cicada3 Wrote: I enjoy wearing leotards.
(13 Jul 2020, 18:03 )Cicada3 Wrote: I still appreciate a place where people get together and who are, well, generally more open-minded.
Yes-yes, that's us 😉 Very welcome back!
Welcome back. You're definitely in the right place.

(13 Jul 2020, 18:03 )Cicada3 Wrote: I enjoy wearing leotards. Specifically high-cut, thong-backed ones. I have quite a few of them to wear as loungewear around the house -- they work great as a shirt and underwear in a single garment.

You're not alone. I have a closet full of them that I wear as underwear everyday because, for me, they feel much better although I tend to prefer normal cut, non thong leos.
(14 Jul 2020, 17:24 )essanym Wrote: I tend to prefer normal cut, non thong leos.
Same. But we have @LeotardLover 😉
(14 Jul 2020, 18:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Jul 2020, 17:24 )essanym Wrote: I tend to prefer normal cut, non thong leos.
Same. But we have @LeotardLover 😉

Welcome to the forum! We who love high-cut leos are a small minority here. Might be just you and I...haha.
(18 Jul 2020, 17:20 )LeotardLover Wrote: We who love high-cut leos are a small minority here.
I DO like them, but they don't look good on me 😁
(18 Jul 2020, 18:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Jul 2020, 17:20 )LeotardLover Wrote: We who love high-cut leos are a small minority here.
I DO like them, but they don't look good on me 😁

They are the most fun to wear and what sparked the interest in most of us.... aerobic clad babes in shiny spandex tights and leo's! If your skinny in general, I say try high cut. If your skinny and tall, definitely go high cut! High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
(19 Jul 2020, 19:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
What about pantyhose underneath? I've got a high cut latex leotard - it's pretty much impossible to hide the pantyhose top! What pantyhose do you wear with high-cuts and thongs? Or unitards is the only answer? As for high-cut thongs - it's even more difficult: you have to think about the back seam and crotch alignment.
OTOH, you can wear them like the girl here

swimsuit_pantyhose-04.jpg     swimsuit_pantyhose-03.jpg   
 swimsuit_pantyhose-02.jpg     swimsuit_pantyhose-01.jpg   

Questionable, but possible

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How did you find this site? Like Ra 22 4,560 01 Feb 2021, 22:02
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Hello everybody!! great site , I love pantyhose too :) shinyfan 2 872 08 Jan 2020, 01:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Cicada3 (2) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (6)