Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Penis Rings Silicone Cock Ring Soft Scrotum Bondage Bind Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$9.75-54%

hypnosis device
Therapy Sleep Aid Device EMS Anxiety Helper Transcranial Insomnia Depression Migraine Hypnosis Relieve Head Pain Relief
$64.55-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Dress Rubber Fetish Costumes with Chest Opened Handmade Clothing S-LD241
$96.64-17%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Pump Dilator Butt Plugs Dildo Prostate Massager Anal​ Expander Stretcher Adult Products Sex Toys for Women
$10.58-22%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-64%

temorish
Latex Catsuit women Rubber Unitard neck entry and two way zip-crotch 0.4mm
$169.39-10%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

(Re)discovered this site!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! I have thoughts to contribute regarding all this debate about thong or non-thong backed leotards -- but let me mull them over first.

(19 Jul 2020, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2020, 19:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
What about pantyhose underneath? I've got a high cut latex leotard - it's pretty much impossible to hide the pantyhose top! What pantyhose do you wear with high-cuts and thongs? Or unitards is the only answer? As for high-cut thongs - it's even more difficult: you have to think about the back seam and crotch alignment.

I don't usually wear pantyhose under my bodysuits or leotards, but I can imagine them complicating the overall aesthetic of the outfit quite a bit. Leotards with extreme cuts -- you see a lot of them on Aliexpress -- always have the model showing the top of the pantyhose due to the high sides. Not quite a good look for me.
(19 Jul 2020, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2020, 19:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
What about pantyhose underneath? I've got a high cut latex leotard - it's pretty much impossible to hide the pantyhose top!  What pantyhose do you wear with high-cuts and thongs? Or unitards is the only answer?  As for high-cut thongs - it's even more difficult: you have to think about the back seam and crotch alignment.

You have to line the seam under a thong leo on any undergarment, spandex or hose, or you look like a noob who doesn't know anything haha.

It's funny seeing a remark about pantyhose today...my mom just said this morning that I don't wear aerobic pantyhose anymore with leotards. I wear leotards to workout in everyday and end up wearing then for most of the day. I wear a high-cut spandex thong leotard liner or panty, two spandex unitards either footed/stirrup, unitard capri or bikeatard then another leotard. Plus it's just to hot now to wear pantyhose. All my pantyhose are heavy-weight high support gloss, I bought them for support while working out or modeling, not fetish. It's high performance which is not great to wear in blistering heat.  

Right now I'm wearing a navy blue TurnArena thong leotard as a liner (custom altered into a high boat neck), a stirrup black spandex high-boat neck tank unitard, a stirrup black ribbed spandex mock neck tank unitard on top (see below image), and a royal blue ribbed spandex 3/4 sleeve mock neck thong leotard with same leg height as in picture 1.   

Picture 1: shows what ribbed spandex material is, in case people here don't know. It's my favorite and what I wear most.

ribbed-spandex.jpg   

Picture 2: shows what a high boat neck is. 

Leo Ribbed Lilac Royal Blue.jpg   

Why high-boat neck? It's keeps from having different neck lines show under the top leotard, like a panty line which doesn't look good.
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: Plus it's just to hot now to wear pantyhose.
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: two spandex unitards either footed/stirrup
🤔
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: All my pantyhose are heavy-weight high support gloss
It should be less hot to wear one pair of UltraShimmery Danskins, than two pairs of unitards, I think...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How did you find this site? Like Ra 22 4,566 01 Feb 2021, 22:02
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Hello everybody!! great site , I love pantyhose too :) shinyfan 2 877 08 Jan 2020, 01:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Cicada3 (2) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (6)