Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

1d oil pantyhose
1D oil bright sexy pantyhose shiny beautiful leg socks one line crotch affection fun stockings
$3.33

leather pencil skirt
Women Mini Faux Leather Solid Pencil Skirts High Waist PU Skirts Slim Short Skirt Bottoms Female
$9.67-4%

aoylisey
Women Ballet Leotards Tank Dance Wear Jumpsuits Playsuit Sleeveless Spandex Classical Gymnastic Bodysuit Fitness Suits Costume
$22.75-34%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

transparent pantyhose
1/2pairs Thin Transparent Women Stockings Sexy Temptation Invisible Socks Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Silk Tights Panty Hose
$2.95

shiny swimsuit
2023 Bikini Sexy Swimwear Women Swimsuit Push Up Bikini Set Shiny Crystal Diamond Chain Bathing Suit Beach Maillot De Bain Femme
$11.46-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(21 Sep 2014, 05:27 )Tinker D Wrote: We'll, I got that big black in today. Put a set of batteries in the controler and tested the circuits.
You mean this one:
(18 Sep 2014, 15:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Both from eBay, item 291234542866
I thought it's just a plug and not a vibrator.
We'll, they have both. I got the one with the vibrator in it.

Just thought of something, if this plug were to have I hole through the base for an enema tube, then that would one hell of an enema plug.
More on that black plug called the Ass Anchor.
It's solid rubber, not a shell filled with scraps like I have seen before.
I just ordered 2 more. At about $17.00 each these are a great deal.
Now, my plan.. I am going to drill a 1/2 to 3/4 hole for an enema flushing machine. Water will flow in, sit for a while, and a second valve will open, dumping the crud out of the ass. The plug stays in place better than the bulb type, and from what I can see, doesn't leak.

Ra, you need to get one of these.
Easy worth twice the price.
(21 Sep 2014, 15:10 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, you need to get one of these.
Aeady thinking about that... But: "May not ship to Netherlands". Another problem is from outside of the US I cannot see what they sell.
You can ask.
True, but I can't even look at what they sell. I'm getting "Adult verification required". And the verification does not work outside of US 😁
Off topic but speaking of buying from the USA, I'm always intrigued when companies based there say they're happy to ship worldwide except to a few third world countries and Italy. Is there something particularly heinous about the Italian postal system?
We'll, the two black plugs came in the other day, they looked great.
I put one on my desk as a paper weight. Nobody said anything except " my, what an interesting paper weight. Is it 3D ?"
(02 Oct 2014, 14:45 )Tinker D Wrote: I put one on my desk as a paper weight.
Which one?
The one without the vibrator sits on my desk.
The other one sits in my butt at night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,270 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,416 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,546 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,041 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,319 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (149) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)