Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Slim Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Transparent Ultrathin Sexy Silk Stockings Women Funny Black 0D Pointed Beauty Thread Feet Tights Charming Legs Pantyhose
$5.15-30%

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Tank Ballet Dance Skirted Leotard Summer Dresses Gymnastics Bodysuit Ballerina Outfit Ladies Skirts Costume
$32.55-34%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

crossdresser silicone body
Eyung Full Body Suit Silicone Breast Forms Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Silicone Chest Male to Female
$404.14-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose sleepsack
OK, I got the idea now. Thanks!

The second one (cycling shorts single-glove with separate "sleeves") sounds very interesting but very "one-way only" for me. I can theoretically imagine how to get in. But getting out looks very problematical.
I managed to get hold of some "shaping" leggings from Primark.

To make it nearly inescapable climb into one leg with the gap at the front. You will then need to crouch and pull the other leg over your head from behind, while forcing your hands into it. At the point of no return the other leg will slide down you hands and arms and over your face. As your elbows are the locking point it is nearly impossible to get your arms back down to the hole now below your chestas you can't bend you arms to get down to it if you have a small enough size. Panic stations.

I have a few spares if anyone is interested.

Cheers.
(21 Jun 2010, 03:35 )luvl8x Wrote: I managed to get hold of some "shaping" leggings from Primark.

To make it nearly inescapable climb into one leg with the gap at the front. You will then need to crouch and pull the other leg over your head from behind, while forcing your hands into it. At the point of no return the other leg will slide down you hands and arms and over your face. As your elbows are the locking point it is nearly impossible to get your arms back down to the hole now below your chestas you can't bend you arms to get down to it if you have a small enough size. Panic stations.

If there was a "like" button, I would click that on your post. Very cool.
(19 Oct 2010, 09:40 )Joyl27 Wrote: If there was a "like" button, I would click that on your post. Very cool.

There is one now 😉
I just found this site. But I used a pair of footless tights got all the way in. I put my arms behind my back but that was to easy to get out of. So I put both my arms in the hole with my head. That locked me up pretty good. I could not get out for about 2 hours. I keep ed thinking wow I should have got a knife just in case but I did not have one. I will do that again for
sure but this time I will bring a knife.
(24 Jul 2014, 21:43 )ryguymang1 Wrote: I just found this site.
And you are welcome!

(24 Jul 2014, 21:43 )ryguymang1 Wrote: I put my arms behind my back but that was to easy to get out of. So I put both my arms in the hole with my head.
Not sure I understand... Your arms were sticking up, right?
Yes it was fun but got a bit hot after 1hr. I just got 4 more pairs do you have any ideas?
(25 Jul 2014, 17:06 )ryguymang1 Wrote: I just got 4 more pairs do you have any ideas?
Put them all on 😉 It's going to be very tight, though...
I did it again but this time I had a bar behind the couch with two chains not super big... But I could not break them. With two locks. I put the keys in a soda can and water put it in the freezer. Then put myself in self bondage pantyhose lock. At that point I tried and tried to get my hands in the same hole as my head when I did I locked one had up then the other. The Ice was starting to melt but I god not get out.... I moved like a worm back and forth on the ground. I did only have about 10in play. I did not think I was going to be able to get out. It took me 4 1/2 hours.. P.S. I also put on duck tape that made it very hard. P.S.S dose anyone know of a site that dose great working hypnosis files.... Bondage, Fem, Pantyhose, Dog, Slave stuff like that???? well thanks for the site love it so far
(26 Jul 2014, 04:54 )ryguymang1 Wrote: At that point I tried and tried to get my hands in the same hole as my head when I did I locked one had up then the other.
Not sure I understand the total picture... A photo or a drawing would help a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,340 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,253 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
Darlex Sleepsack zan 39 22,974 14 Feb 2018, 18:42
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,705 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,290 17 May 2016, 01:54