Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sheer Nylon Jumpsuit Shiny Spandex See Through Long Sleeve Leotard Sexy Swimwear Women High Cut Bathing One-piece Suits
$84.69-49%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Stylish Off-The-Shoulder Letter Printed Loose High Street Hoodies&Sweatshirts Fashion Tops For Women
$42.34-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

vac-u-lock machine
Suction Cup Spring Adapter For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$32.67-43%

sexye doll
SEXYE 169cm Full Body Real Doll Realistic Vagina Love Doll With Implanted Hair Big Breasts Silicone Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$992.20-60%

1d oil stockings
Sexy Women 1D Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Sheer Gloosy HIgh Stockings See Through Thigh Stockings Sexy Tight Lingerie F10
$7.86-40%

latex pencil skirt
PVC Latex Leather Skirt Women Black Shiny Slim Side Zipper Bodycon Mini Skirts Womens Party Pencil Skirt
$27.71-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Lock away keys during session
Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf
 DSC_1871.JPG   

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage
 DSC_1869.JPG   
Wow, looks unbreakable!
Nice setup you made there.
(24 Jul 2021, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow, looks unbreakable!

It sure is, I know the electronic timer lock is breakable however but I would not want to destroy it unless in an emergency
(24 Jul 2021, 11:27 )blom_90 Wrote: Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage

Similar concept to mine... https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...timer-safe

but I went easier... id have to break the box for urgent release... but thats fine... plastic box!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Frozen keys Like Ra 1 5,795 07 Apr 2011, 15:12
Last Post: bowndbeej

Contributors: blom_90 (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (1)