Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
2023 Summer 23CM Super High Spike Heels Sandals Platform Buckle Strap Ladies Pole Dance Nightclub Fetish Shoes For Women
$955.90

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

tiaobug sissy
Men Crotchless Sissy Panties Penis Hole Hollow Out Sexy Lingerie G-string Gay Erotic Underwear Open Butt Bondage Thong Briefs
$3.78-29%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

transparent bodysuit
2022 Sexy Transparent Bodysuit Women's Bodice See Through Lingerie Elasticity Mesh Tights High Waist Long Sleeves Top Streetwear
$7.55-50%

aoylisey
Aoylisey Women Shiny Metallic Unitard Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Footless Cosplay Zentai Suit Adult Hollween Catsuit Dance Wear
$33.87-34%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-94) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lock away keys during session
Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf
 DSC_1871.JPG   

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage
 DSC_1869.JPG   
Wow, looks unbreakable!
Nice setup you made there.
(24 Jul 2021, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow, looks unbreakable!

It sure is, I know the electronic timer lock is breakable however but I would not want to destroy it unless in an emergency
(24 Jul 2021, 11:27 )blom_90 Wrote: Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage

Similar concept to mine... https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...timer-safe

but I went easier... id have to break the box for urgent release... but thats fine... plastic box!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Frozen keys Like Ra 1 5,800 07 Apr 2011, 15:12
Last Post: bowndbeej

Contributors: blom_90 (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (1)