Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Lock away keys during session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf
[attachment=49562]

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage
[attachment=49561]
Wow, looks unbreakable!
Nice setup you made there.
(24 Jul 2021, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, looks unbreakable!

It sure is, I know the electronic timer lock is breakable however but I would not want to destroy it unless in an emergency
(24 Jul 2021, 11:27 )blom_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Thought i would share my way of keeping keys locked away during a selfbondage session.
I usually use a lot of chains, padlocks, multiple handcuffs and legirons so that adds up to around 10-15 different keys. 
With my homemade(no need to make fun of my welding, was the first thing i welded 😁 ) i get access to all keys once my release method drops one key or the electronic lock opens.
As backup release i use a padlock on the other side that has its key on a string. I can reach the string but pulling it will bring not only the key but also a glass milk or something off a shelf

I use a similar setup when using the also homemade cage

Similar concept to mine... https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...timer-safe

but I went easier... id have to break the box for urgent release... but thats fine... plastic box!