Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS/Set Cock Ring Silicone Penis Ring Male Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men Male
$2.99

AYIYUN
Sex Doll 168cm XXX Adult Real Size Sexualea Dolls Realistic Vagina Japanese Cosplay Anime Pussy Big Breasts Sex Toys For Men
$1573.00

larpgears
Sexy female transparent with black trim latex stockings plus size custom made
$42.35-11%

speerise
Speerise Adult Unisex Mock Neck Long Sleeve Unitard Men Spandex Unitards Bodysuit Full Length Gymnastics Dance Wear Catsuit
$226.26-33%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts sexy tight silk high waist smooth pantyhose high elastic 7-length pants Yoga swim leisure pants
$102.80-72%

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.66%
47 79.66%
No way!
20.34%
12 20.34%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
(07 May 2021, 11:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 10:44 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I do recall stories of some of them having gotten into trouble in the early days, resulting in either a decline at inquiry or worse, being called out while in the swimming pool by the pool overseer who received a complaint from a person at the pool who took offense at the swimsuit dude. Yeah they actually were 'exiled' from the pool.
Hey, everybody is free to wear anything! We live in a free country!!! Just close that annoying thread aeady!!! 😂😂

BTW, what do tey say why they want to wear one-piece swimsuits?

Usually something along the lines of;

"I like the fit and comfort of one piece swimsuits better than mens shorts/jammers"

Or the excuse card
"I wear it to conceal a torso scar"
"I lost a bet"
(07 May 2021, 12:14 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: "I lost a bet"
Oh yes, this one! Always! 😂 And at the same time they explode when someone says the prohibited F-word - FETISH!
(07 May 2021, 05:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 02:38 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The ones who didnt usually come back crying how their spouse is giving them some sort of ultimatum when they eventually do come clean or when their swimsuit stash has been found by accident.
And these are the people, who claim:

(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: In their head, in their perception, they should have no problems going onto the public streets without regard for the unwritten social rules.
Okay... Sure, no problem ... 😂

IKR?  😁

To be fair though...they're mostly not the exact same individuals as those incidents were from the really early forum days...early 2000's and the forum has seen a lot of people come and go (or go somewhat dormant).

I guess by now I can tell you that it's a Dutch forum. Yes, I am also from the Netherlands, I just happen to live in Asia now. I assume you may recall the infamous "badpakboy" ? A simple search will yield quite a collection of roastings.
(07 May 2021, 12:30 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I guess by now I can tell you that it's a Dutch forum.
I remember this one. I think I registered there. There is a similar German forum (much bigger), which I thought was mentioned by you 😊

(07 May 2021, 12:30 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: "badpakboy"
Sounds very familiar...
(07 May 2021, 12:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 12:30 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I guess by now I can tell you that it's a Dutch forum.
I remember this one. I think I registered there. There is a similar German forum (much bigger), which I thought was mentioned by you 😊

(07 May 2021, 12:30 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: "badpakboy"
Sounds very familiar...

He had more guts than smarts - quite literally, due to his chubby physique and the fact he kept his face fully visible in all his profile postings at the (now defunct?) CU2.nl site.

People like that should have a guardian angel to protect them from themselves, lol sad but true.
(07 May 2021, 13:10 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: He had more guts than smarts - quite literally, due to his chubby physique and the fact he kept his face fully visible in all his profile postings at the (now defunct?) CU2.nl site.
https://partyflock.nl/en/topic/749258:Badpakboy Yes, and he looks familiar. I remember these photos (something here - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...rds-photos ?)

(07 May 2021, 13:10 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: CU2.nl site.
But there was another forum... "Mannen in badpakken"? "Badpakmannen"? "Zwemmen in badpakken"?
(07 May 2021, 19:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 13:10 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: He had more guts than smarts - quite literally, due to his chubby physique and the fact he kept his face fully visible in all his profile postings at the (now defunct?) CU2.nl site.
https://partyflock.nl/en/topic/749258:Badpakboy Yes, and he looks familiar. I remember these photos (something here - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...rds-photos ?)

(07 May 2021, 13:10 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: CU2.nl site.
But there was another forum... "Mannen in badpakken"? "Badpakmannen"? "Zwemmen in badpakken"?

Possibly "Mannen in badpak - een badpak is voor iedereen" link

However, this is not on its original hosting site anymore since quite a while and they did an entire data cleanup so I am pretty sure the old picture posts are lost.
(07 May 2021, 23:42 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: this is not on its original hosting site anymore since quite a while and they did an entire data cleanup
Aha, that explains why I can't find the one I "used to know".
I'd love to wear more in public. I do wear a lot under my clothes. I do need to find a place that sells for example: hydro suits / water polo in like size 40/42. Any ideas? Most other swimsuits are to tight in the torso measurement.  Thanks in advance
(30 Jun 2021, 14:07 )little kaya Wrote: I do need to find a place that sells for example: hydro suits / water polo in like size 40/42. Any ideas?
Anything from this thread? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=924

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shiny leggings Culmor 43 12,980 24 Apr 2024, 15:57
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,720 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,661 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,156 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,136 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (27) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MermanPet (3) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (19) , PurpleVibes (2) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)