Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 105) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

pvc stockings
Dance Plus High Boots Silicone Pole Hold Nightclub Women Thigh Sexy Leather Wet Hosiery Stockings Size PVC Party Faux Look Up
$163.80-44%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

mens shiny pantyhose
Open Crotch Lingerie Gay Men Oil Shiny Pantyhose Ultra-Thin Sheer Stockings Tights Underwear See Through Elastic Sexy Hosiery
$28.70-40%

male chastity
Upgraded Three-Way Nylon Auxiliary Chastity Belt Male Chastity Cage Auxiliary Belt Elastic Anti-Drop 2023 New Erotic Toy Sex Toy
$5.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.66%
47 79.66%
No way!
20.34%
12 20.34%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
(06 May 2021, 20:18 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: just a bit astounded at, how out of all people, these guys didn't get the memo. 
Yes it's somewhat disappointing, to see people misunderstand the original idea out of the blue. Like... they were doing things so right, and all of a sudden 'Nope' let's change direction and surprise everybody.

(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Anyway, that specific thread was about wearing leggings in public so I have no worries about them tainting the men-in-swimuit community. 
Oops my bad, I confused garments... it's kind of the same problem, but different at the same time.

(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: But it seems to me that they might have become complacent in their accepted status at swimming pools
Yeah happens all the time, I guess they are stretching their luck, and hopefully they are just figuring out their limitations... hopefully.

(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: They still didnt get it and just continued on to moan about how I supposedly judged, offended and dictate them.
I hate when that happens, they could have asked for more info or a clarification if they didn't get your point, but nooo they actively complained about your warnings. Maybe they do need to get roasted, I mean you tried to help them, but they misunderstood your intentions...

Probably because of my diplomatic wording in my original post, providing my advice on wearing leggings in public;

Which included:
- Not advisable when you still have a fat beer gut 
- Not advisable when you deliberately go about with an exposed bulge and when it's not unthinkable that a majority of onlookers will interpret this as intentional exhibitionism.

So yeah, I reckon they took it personal and got upset.
(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: They always make sure to check with the swimming pool managements IF they will be allowed or not.
😂
(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: They also make sure the forum
To begin with, they created a forum on the subject! Who would create a forum because they like to wear plain jeans with plain t-shirts? 😆
(07 May 2021, 00:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: They always make sure to check with the swimming pool managements IF they will be allowed or not.
😂
(06 May 2021, 06:49 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: They also make sure the forum
To begin with, they created a forum on the subject! Who would create a forum because they like to wear plain  jeans with plain t-shirts? 😆

Not quite sure if we mean the same "men-in-female one piece swimsuit" forum.....
(07 May 2021, 00:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Not quite sure if we mean the same "men-in-female one piece swimsuit" forum.....
It does not matter which forum this is in particular. The bare fact of creating it is important. Why was it created? Is the fact of wearing a female one piece swimsuit by men important (not usual? not normal? abnormal?) for some reason? See my point?
(07 May 2021, 01:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 00:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Not quite sure if we mean the same "men-in-female one piece swimsuit" forum.....
It does not matter which forum this is in particular. The bare fact of creating it is important. Why was it created? Is the fact of wearing a female one piece swimsuit by men important (not usual? not normal? abnormal?) for some reason? See my point?

Ah in that manner.

Since I've been a longtime member I think I can safely say that a majority of them are in it for finding confirmation bias and from there on, the courage to actively swim in public swimming pools. They also act as a support group of sorts to the ones who have trouble dealing with family, spouses, girlfriends in regards to this subject. An astounding majority keep it secret from their girlfriend/wife for a very long time. I always advise to be upfront and honest about it aeady during the initial fase of the relationship. The ones who didnt usually come back crying how their spouse is giving them some sort of ultimatum when they eventually do come clean or when their swimsuit stash has been found by accident.

I, myself differ from them as I am purely into swimsuits as a fetish to be kept privately. My wife and I have a good and clear understanding about this.
(07 May 2021, 02:38 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The ones who didnt usually come back crying how their spouse is giving them some sort of ultimatum when they eventually do come clean or when their swimsuit stash has been found by accident.
And these are the people, who claim:

(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: In their head, in their perception, they should have no problems going onto the public streets without regard for the unwritten social rules.
Okay... Sure, no problem ... 😂
(07 May 2021, 02:38 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I am purely into swimsuits as a fetish to be kept privately.
I swam in water-polo swimsuits and pantyhose in the ocean purely because of my fetishes! I do like the look and feel. What do "they" say why they wear female swimsuits publicly?
(07 May 2021, 05:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 May 2021, 02:38 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I am purely into swimsuits as a fetish to be kept privately.
I swam in water-polo swimsuits and pantyhose in the ocean purely because of my fetishes! I do like the look and feel. What do "they" say why they wear female swimsuits publicly?

Hmmm that's sort of a thing which has eluded my understanding ( since I am just in it for the fetish aspect and I have zero inclination to go public ).

They usually welcome forum newcomers, guys who are either just getting into the swimsuit 'thing' or seasoned wearers - from there on they inquire if said forum newcomer has aeady swam in public - if not, they encourage him: with the offer to a swim meet to help them conquer their anxiety. 

And as I noted earlier; they often check with the management of intended swimming pool if they would be allowed with their one piece swimsuits either by email or just a simple phonecall. I guess it's a fair point since I do recall stories of some of them having gotten into trouble in the early days, resulting in either a decline at inquiry or worse, being called out while in the swimming pool by the pool overseer who received a complaint from a person at the pool who took offense at the swimsuit dude. Yeah they actually were 'exiled' from the pool.
(07 May 2021, 10:44 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I have zero inclination to go public
I don't think many people saw me. Just me and my wife. And photocamera 😋 Ah, on the way back once we met a girl - I was wearing a big towel as a pareo, so pantyhose were not visible (almost), and the water-polo swimsuit looks like a tight t-shirt. OTOH, I wear pantyhose with shorts in public for decades, so I don't care 😁
(07 May 2021, 10:44 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I do recall stories of some of them having gotten into trouble in the early days, resulting in either a decline at inquiry or worse, being called out while in the swimming pool by the pool overseer who received a complaint from a person at the pool who took offense at the swimsuit dude. Yeah they actually were 'exiled' from the pool.
Hey, everybody is free to wear anything! We live in a free country!!! Just close that annoying thread aeady!!! 😂😂

BTW, what do tey say why they want to wear one-piece swimsuits?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shiny leggings Culmor 43 12,997 24 Apr 2024, 15:57
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,723 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,676 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,157 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,137 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (27) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MermanPet (3) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (19) , PurpleVibes (2) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)