Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
Resin Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage With 4 Penis Cock Ring Sleeve Lock Penis Cage Bondage Belt Fetish Toys Bdsm Products
$20.34

anal
BDSM Strong Electric Shock Metal Beads Anal Plug Urethra Stimulation Rod Penis Massage Ring Electro Medical Theme Male Sex Toy
$10.48

darlingaga
Darlingaga y2k Streetwear Grunge Leather Belt Women Heart Shape Vintage Fairycore Waistband Eyelet Punk Wide Belts Exaggerated
$29.02-40%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

gaff panties
Mens Sissy Underwear Crossdresser Erotic Lace Briefs Sexy Lingerie Camel Toe Panties TG Crossdressing Gaff False Vagina Panty
$4.88

anal plug
Anal Plug Super Big Long Prostate Massage 9cm Huge Bedas Sex Toys For Men/Women Vaginal/Anus Large Ball Dilation Deep Pull Beads
$82.41

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women's Stockings Lace Top Thigh High Summer Thin Stockings Red Transparent Over The Knee Socks Black Long Pantyhose
$1.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.66%
47 79.66%
No way!
20.34%
12 20.34%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
I had to get some Nivea lotion at the drugstore.This one is located in the local mall and it was very busy. So I went there wearing my fav leggings fit; a pair of gunmetal gray Leohex and a punk style sort of long t-shirt in solid faded black.

Quickly drew some attention from several store girls - as they were suddenly eager to help me find what I was looking for.

Little bit of context, this is in the Philippines. Excellent climate for legging wearers ; but you won't see shiny ones like Leohex's in public, let alone guys wearing them. Although I do have to say that since the pandemic, this country has picked up a penchant for cycling , so plenty of cyclists in cycling gear on the public roads, tight and bulging.

My wife requested me to get her some anti pimple stuff and since I didnt immediately know which section to get it, the store girls were happy to help. It was SO obvious. Caught them giggling and whispering.

But I can understand...because I am from Europe, but born in one of their neighbour countries : so I pretty much look like them, but then there's the mystery factor, because of the leggings and of course me not being fluent in their language despite the same appearance.
Yes. I wear leggings and tights in public all the time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 37214432300_f058f17220_o.jpg   
When I go to the gym I tend to wear bike pants or leggings anyway (as you see both guys and girls wearing them). I do though normally wear a leotard or competition swimsuit underneath but will wear a tee-shirt over it. Funny thing is that I always 'tuck' and I sometimes wonder if people notice that. I don't think I really care though. lol
"Embrace the allure, feel the freedom, and dance through life with the love and passion that only wearing a leotard can inspire. Keep dancing, keep shining, and always wear your leotard with love!"
mmm i would love to see you wearing sporty onepiece swimsuit :-*
(21 Jan 2024, 16:23 )Michael Wrote: i would love to see you wearing sporty onepiece swimsuit :-*
There is even a dedicated thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=163
The weather was beautiful on Saturday. That prompted me to go for a run.
This outfit is very comfortable. And what clothes do you sport in?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Trikot Agiva_Drbákov 874.jpg   
I think it’s wonderful that you can be yourself and take a run like that.
But ??? No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
But I do love your outfit.
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Exactly!
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Ale ??? Žádné punčochy? Na co myslíš???
After all, it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating. I think.
Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.
(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote:
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Ale ??? Žádné punčochy? Na co myslíš???
After all, it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating. I think.
Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.

Yeah, you wouldn't want the runs in tights, in neither two ways   😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shiny leggings Culmor 43 12,971 24 Apr 2024, 15:57
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,719 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,652 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,156 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,136 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (27) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MermanPet (3) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (19) , PurpleVibes (2) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)