Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Oil Shiny Glossy Men High Cut Bodysuit Stretchy Backless Mesh Leotard Playsuits Gay Man Transparent Rompers Erotic Lingerie Sex
$47.40-45%

CYOMI
CYOMI Men Wear Fake Boobs Artificial Silicone Breast Forms For Shemale Trandsgender Crossdresser Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$387.20-65%

anal vibrator
Female Vagina Vibrators Clitoris Anal Dual Stimulate U Type Vibrating Masturbator Wireless Remote Sex Toys for Women Adult Goods
$15.02-7%

bondage
Couples Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Restraints Breathable Ring Harness Strap Fetish Sex Toys For Women O-Ring Oral Gags Cosplay
$4.79

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Silicone Anal Dildos for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Animal dildos Realistic Adult Masturbation Fixed to prevent rotation
$32.66-57%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Long Tube Sexy Stockings Glossy Nylon Back Line Cuban Heel Tights Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose
$6.04

latex swimsuit
Women's Latex Swimsuit Sleeveless High Cut Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Thong Swim Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard Swimwear
$9.52-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.31%
46 79.31%
No way!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
I often wear a short sleeved turtle under my leotard and t shirts so you can see the legs other than not the top in some measure. Mostly in winter when I motionless want to wear shorts except want a bit extra exposure.
(02 Nov 2015, 01:31 )Kungfu Wrote: I think Lycra is great for martial arts, but there can be instances when it is too revealing.
A good solution is not to use swimsuits/leotards with high leg cutouts 😉 And/or wear lycra mini/micro-shorts on top. For example: Peaveys/Tamara/Danskin/Whatever dance pantyhose, swimsuit/leotard, mini-sorts, soft leather ballet shoes (to protect pantyhose and to prevent slippage). The bandage can be worn under the pantyhose. A very typical ballet outfit, that should perfectly suit martial arts needs (e.g. karate, taekwondo, some wrestling/grappling styles that do not require clothes/belt grabbing).
youtu .be/fVVY9F2vQzE
I have seen a slim guy in black wet look leggings in a grocery shop today... Nobody around looked shocked nor had any comments.
(14 Jan 2017, 13:04 )Culmor Wrote: youtu .be/fVVY9F2vQzE
No video??
Yep, the youtube account is aeady deleted.
 DSCI1987.JPG   
[attachment=42671 Wrote:Merode pid='44371' dateline='1596413095']
(29 Jan 2010, 21:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, very good excuse. "I lost a bet". Always works. Even if you dress like that every day, you can always say that the bet was for one week, one month, one year.

Next question would be about the bet. It should be something significant. Failed exam? 😉
I find this a good idea if you want to wear leotards and tights in public,  I used to wear knee pads, elbow pads,  gloves and a crash helmet,  and go out on my push bike.  If anyone asked,  which they seldom did, I would say I was a dispatch rider delivering urgent messages around the town,  and this was the uniform my employer required me to wear. 
This outfit would work just as well with roller skates. However I am a liability on skates.

I talked about using various reasons as an excuse for why I am dressed like this in public. But that was in the past when I was nervous about being seen. 

Now I have gained more confidence about  wearing tights in public,  whenever anyone asks me why I'm dressed like that,  I usually say,  it's because I prefer tights to trousers. I find that is a good conversation starter,  and allows me to explain why I  think men should have more freedom of choice in clothes. 

However I find it frustrating that not many people do ask,  or even say anything..

My ultimate goal is for any man to be able to walk through any town in the world dressed like this,  and no one would bat an eyelid,  because this sight is so common. Just as no-one would challenge a woman over why she chose to  wear trousers instead of a skirt. 

Remember even as recently as the 1950s a woman in trousers would be considered unusual,  but now it is common place. Basically that is what I am trying to accomplish for men,  although it feels like an uphill battle at the moment. 

So how many of you would be prepared to give it a go? Maybe the leotard and tights look is a bit too much for you,  if you don't like to show you bulge in public,  then why not wear a pair of shorts on top for modesty. I often wear shorts and tights myself as I acknowledge that having my bulge visible,  is not appropriate for all situations,  but I do try to wear tights in some fashion whenever I go outside. 

Just get them tights on and get out there! 

OK that's my rant for today,  I'll shut up now. Thanks if you read this far.
My birthday is coming up soon and I aeady disclosed my birthday gift wish to my wife; The most inexpensive gift ever - ergo; zero monetary cost - what I am wishing for is simply her approval for me to wear leggings in public.

We'll see what happens in March.....
(24 Feb 2021, 14:04 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: My birthday is coming up soon and I aeady disclosed my birthday gift wish to my wife; The most inexpensive gift ever - ergo; zero monetary cost - what I am wishing for is simply her approval for me to wear leggings in public.

We'll see what happens in March.....

March came and went. My wife sort of accepts me wearing leggings. 
Although, so far I've only had them on at home and around family/friends, who were all very much OK with it - lots of facebook likes & hearts as well.

Pictures I've aeady posted here: link

However, this week I've run into a bit of a heated discussion about this Lycra in Public subject on a men-in-female-one piece-swimsuits forum which I happen to frequent. Most guys there actually go swimming in these one piece swimsuits on a regular basis - as you can probably tell, it's not a fetish forum.
Of course, a Lycra in public spaces other than the swimming pool  thread was bound to happen. More specifically;  about leggings.

As a Lycra fan, I've observed this subject in general for ages aeady, especially the opinion of the general masses on the internet. 
So I decided to chime in and provide a bit of well-meant advice; Because after all, unlike the swimming pool, public space such as the streets
are not unanimously accepting of men in Lycra - unless, you play the usual "excuse card" by doing cycling or jogging.
In pretty much all other non-sporty street scenario's, it's a matter of the unwritten social rules of public streetwear. 

Everyone on the forum here, probably has a hunch of what is generally perceived as non-acceptable in such public street scenario's regarding leggings on men:
- exposed & pronounced crotch bulges
- "muffin top' bellies sticking out the top of the waistband
- see through material, specifically at crotch & buttocks area

Perhaps you guys have a hunch as well about were this is going when it comes to the reactions to the advice I gave in that forum thread. 

Apparently, plenty of them there felt personally attacked and offended. As if I had taken away their 'rightful' freedoms.
Basically the only thing I did was drop a PSA, advising them to stick with wearing longer bulge concealing T-shirts and the hint that a decent physique is perhaps a good play-it-safe prerequisite for wearing leggings in the public streets as a man. Ergo perhaps wait doing this if you still have a 'beer belly'.

And wow, one aeady called for closing the thread altogether.
You know, I think a lot of them there are stuck thinking in a bubble, because they're so used to swimming in one piece swimsuits in public swimming pools. In their head, in their perception, they should have no problems going onto the public streets without regard for the unwritten social rules.

How DARE I inhibit their freedoms and judge them eh?

When in fact, I didn't.
I followed up with a post that all I did was saying that if you're going to play it risky when it comes to wearing leggings in public streets, 
you have the full right and freedom to do so, but then do not look surprised and cry like a freakin' snowflake when you run into trouble, people giving you frowning looks of silent disapproval and perhaps even people trying to beat you up or get you arrested. And that's even not including the online aspect; 
Lots of those silent judgements translate into online rants later down the road. If you're unlucky, one of them might have gotten you on cellphone cam with your full face - although, the facemask requirement these days helps a bit I guess. 

So I wonder how you guys here feel about this sort of thing.
(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: - exposed & pronounced crotch bulges
Think of bikers (the guys on sport bicycles, I mean) in tight lycra shorts. Bulges are very visible and nobody cares. Because ...
(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: you play the usual "excuse card" by doing cycling or jogging.
Yep. And sweaty joggers or dirty bikers do not usually go shopping, just like others in dirty or stinky clothes. See my point? 😉

(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: - "muffin top' bellies sticking out the top of the waistband
"Bodyshaming"? 😂 Same for guys in one-piece swimsuits. I used to do yoga stuff in sporty pantyhose and waterpolo swimsuit, and my son made a remark about my belly (which was not any close to a beer-belly - I trained 7 days a week that time!).
For me, aesthetics is the king. If we are talking freedom to wear whatever you want, what about the freedom of not seeing what others consider abusing of their aesthetic feelings?

(04 May 2021, 08:56 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: And wow, one aeady called for closing the thread altogether.
Not everybody is willing to question their world interpretation and perception system 😋

Question. Why is public nudity prohibited?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 112 33,061 11 Mar 2024, 17:04
Last Post: Tinker D
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 86 20,109 21 Apr 2023, 08:08
Last Post: lycra85
Shiny leggings Culmor 33 12,095 13 Nov 2022, 13:55
Last Post: Bluetee
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,121 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,123 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (23) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (16) , PurpleVibes (2) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (5) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)