Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

temorish
Latex long Stocking Pantihose Unique Tights Thigh High Stockings Customized
$47.19-8%

anime bondage
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-59%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

latex catsuit
Sexy Hot Selling Natural Latex Catsuits Tights For Men And Women Customized Rubber Fetish Latex Catsuit Full Body
$1089.00-49%

oil shiny bodycon
Mens Smooth Shiny Long Sleeve Bodystocking Oil Glossy Jumpsuit Lingerie Nightwear Solid Color Round Neck Bodycon Bodysuit
$200.47-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.66%
47 79.66%
No way!
20.34%
12 20.34%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
(24 Feb 2021, 14:04 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: My birthday is coming up soon and I aeady disclosed my birthday gift wish to my wife; The most inexpensive gift ever - ergo; zero monetary cost - what I am wishing for is simply her approval for me to wear leggings in public.

We'll see what happens in March.....

Well well... it took some time, but that "First time ever-leggings-in-actual-public" happened today ; going out doing groceries at our regular, gigantic members/bulk supermarket. 

Because so far, I have only worn leggings in and around the house and at family-in law's places...because I am basically still a western foreigner here in the Philippines.

Anyway, I went there like any of the previous grocery shopping days that came before this, as casually relaxed as it gets. Because afterall as they say; anxiety will only generate more risk of troublesome reactions. 
So yeah, there was no fuss let alone negative verbal remarks. 
My wife told me however that there were some behind-the-back stares, mostly from men. I am just grateful she tolerated it.

I didnt notice the stares but I do find it amusing to hear afterwards.

The blue leggings are MJINM; almost, but not quite as nice as Leohex because the fabric nap on these is "upside down" so from the wearer's point of view, the gloss is a tiny bit less refined compared to correct nap direction.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20210821_203010.jpg   
Maybe the men were jealous that you have better looking legs than they do.
Or maybe sexier looking legs than their girlfriends or wife’s legs.
But.... Way to go getting your wife’s OK.

So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?
(21 Aug 2021, 18:26 )Tinker D Wrote: So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?

Nope. It's not that I wouldn't dare, but it's just not my cup of tea style-wise. For me, this is really about making the leggings as part of regular wardrobe, putting it outside of a fetish context. So yeah, as a personal fashion statement.

And although I have nothing against guys doing shorts over leggings, I feel it's a bit daft a sort of insecure-cant-make-up-my mind kind of thing. I would either choose just shorts or just leggings.

Regarding the stares; really says more about the person staring than about me indeed. And I dont even mean that in a negative manner, perhaps they feel a sort of admiration to see a guy who dares what they would secretely love to do as well?
Lombomb waits for his bus.

Waiting for the bus.jpg   
(08 Sep 2021, 13:44 )Culmor Wrote: Lombomb waits for his bus.
I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉
At this time, I’m getting into shorts. Not the super booty short shorts, just the basic shorts. Like a pair of Denim shorts with a 2 inch inseam and rolled edges.
Wearing that over the pantyhose and leotard will change the look and make wearing in public more acceptable.
Quote:I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

Lombomb has come through with the goods.

bus1.jpg   
That's convincing 😊
Not sure I understand, Ra, are you suggesting it's a chop? It looks the business to me.

street.jpg   
There was no sarcasm, I meant what I said indeed. It's quite convincing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shiny leggings Culmor 43 12,971 24 Apr 2024, 15:57
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,719 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,652 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,156 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,136 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (27) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MermanPet (3) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (19) , PurpleVibes (2) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)