Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Soft Smooth Synthetic Lace Front Black Wigs Half Hand Tied for Women Heat Resistant Fiber Hair Straight Wig 24 Inches DailyWig
$27.76

sexy
3PCS/Set Lace Panties Women G-String Underwear Lingerie Sexy Thong for Female Panties Seamless T-Back Hollow Out Floral Pantys
$4.90

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Oil Shiny Penis Sheath Sheer Pantyhose Sissy Lingerie Glossy Stockings Nylons Tights Hosiery Plus Size
$4.36-41%

bondage body
UYEE Women Sexy Thigh Strap PU Leather Harness Garter Punk Gothic Waist Leg Belt Body Bondage Lingerie Rave Intimate Accessories
$5.28

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$19.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to splice images into video frames?
Hello! Boring weekend but I have been a bit too tired and busy to do self bondage so I thought of this small experiment to try out. 

I was wondering if I could test out subliminal frames by creating a video I like with a randomly selected image inside. The image would be of two circles with visually unique colors connected by a line and I would randomly pick one not knowing which is which to add to the video. 

After a week of watching spliced videos I get one of the colors and try to match it with the opposing color to test if subliminally inserted images have an impact on our decision making process.
Should in theory be a safe and easy way to test the impact subliminals might have on our decisions. Need some way to do this though. If someone could teach me how to make my phone's screen have these frames that would be even better.

Anyways do let me know how this idea is and how I could go about doing it.
It can be done by ffmpeg, kdenlive, gimp. Are you on Linux, Windows, Mac?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,513 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
hypnosis that transforms you into a catboy/catgirl anon1337idk 0 1,575 25 Apr 2020, 03:24
Last Post: anon1337idk
How do you get into trance state? sione92 20 6,145 30 Sep 2019, 16:35
Last Post: testdrive06
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,779 11 Jul 2019, 21:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1)