Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Candy Color Faux Latex Jumpsuit Elastic Shiny PVC Bodysuit Half Finger Gloves Sexy Tights Shapewear Zipper Crotch Leotard
$83.39-50%

speerise
New!Adult One-piece Ballet Dress For Women Spandex Leotards Long Sleeve Ballerinas Dancing Bodysuit With Skirt Costumes Female
$209.33-35%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$276.40

armbinder
Erotic Accessories of Leather Armbinder Handcuffs for Men Women Fetish Bdsm Bondage Arms Behind Back Restraint Sex Toys
$12.44-50%

jialuowei
Women Over-The-Knee Boots Side Zip 15CM High Chunky Heels Platform Sexy Motorcycle Cosplay Night Club Thigh Long Boots
$943.80-29%

ultrathin pantyhose
Large Size 175kg Sexy Tights 30D velvet Women Stockings Lingerie High Elasticity Hot Ultrathin Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$10.89-40%

bondage restraints
Thierry Adjustable PU Leather Erotic Thigh Cuffs Restraints Bondage Adult Sex Toys Leg Cuffs Restraints Sex Bondage SM Toys
$11.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage, fetish and children. How and when did it begin?
rocky0101' Wrote:At the age of eight a neighbourhood girl who was a well developed 14 introduced me to the torture the spy game. She had me tie her to a lawn chair while she was clad only in a two piece bikini. She instructed me every step of the way and when I was finished she could not even wiggle😊. The torture part involved pinching and tickling her to "make her talk". Eventually it was my turn to be tied to the chair and I fell in love with it. I started tying myself up every chance I got and enjoy it even more today😊

christopher97 Wrote:My first actual experiences started when I was 11; I used to tie myself up and have fun trying to escape. One time I tied my penis as well...in the struggling to get out I started to feel something very strange yet good...I had my first orgasm while tied up...the rest is history!
i dont know if its the correct topic so I put it here.
My story about selfbondage.

At the age of 7 I started introducing my legs into a big plastic bag from a gift. It felt quite good in the plastic bag but I didn't know what that was.

At the age of 13 I started tying my ankles and my knees with a small tape that people use in the office. After that I started to tie my wrists with the tape but it was difficult for me. Then when i had access to the internet I didn't know there was something called bondage or selfbondage, I don't remember how I found about bondage, latex I saw an image about girls on TV with shiny leggings and latex things so I started to search and that's how it began 😊 I started searching for bondage techniques and how I can do it to myself.
A related thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=294

Related thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76
mrmikenomad Wrote:Its amazing how many of us started so young. I don't remember the age of my first self bondage but I remember playing cops and robbers with a a good friend of mine in grammar school plus my sister and i would tie each other up and see how long it would take to get untied. I had my first orgasm while tied which scared me because I didn't know what had happened, very vividly I remember the other sessions before that orgasm day. The liquid came out little bit during each session over weeks/months until the exploding orgasm.

Although I'm very open about my lifestyle, my family doesn't know about it well at least not exactly. I even brought up once the games my sister and I played to my sister and she had no memory of it at all. I was going to come out to her that day about the bondage but it floored me that she didn't remember. Its just funny how that happens. I can remember it vividly and she doesn't even know it happened.

cat4rin Wrote:I started in my 11-12s, but I not got serious until my 16s... it was when I discovered some funier ways to tie myself up in cross-dress
sub_elizabeth Wrote:I started young as well though I am not sure how young. I have many memories of wrapping rope or string around my arms and legs and enjoying the feeling of restriction. By the time I hit puberty, I had rope attached permanently to my headboard and would tie one hand up. The other had to be free to play with my nipples and clit. Mmmmm...... delicious memories.
See, I'm not the only one who started at that early age:

darkeyes5011 Wrote:As a kid I was always fascinated with bondage. I was practicing self bondage at 5. Yup, at 5 I tied myself to a chair and had one of my older sisters walk in on me. That was a little traumatic, so I stopped tying myself up until I was about 15. When my parents were gone at work, I would bind and gag myself until it was time to go to school. Got pretty good at it too!

But instead of a sister it was my grandma. And I think I was about 3 or 4 yo... But it's hard to recall 😉
I`ve read this tread now, and must say that i`m surpriced that most of you, started young with s-b and stuff.

I guess i was about 10 i think ,when i began to put on my sisters boots. Nothing special, just plain black boots, no heels.
Also if she had a girlfriend to sleep over, i got her boots when they went downstairs, and put those on.
After a year or two, I found out about bondage and selfbondage. Since then i`m doing some. Not always, have had a year that i didn`t do anything with it at all.
Now i`m often off for a long walk, or at my room, or somewhere outside to tie myself.
Bought lots of clothes, cuffs, collars etc.
For me its normal now. Some good girlfriends i have know about it, and they think is cool that i dare to do it, and they even help with clothes, or tie me up and leave me for a couple of hours 😊
Thats great, and with a second person, you have less chance of a failure, with "a dead end".

But when i think if it now, if i would have kids, and would find out that they do selfbondage or any other fetish activity, than i don`t know what i would do.
Have a chat, thats for sure.
But i know, you can`t forbid it. Even when you really would want your kids to stop it, i don`t think they will.
Because they will do it behind your back, when they are alone or something.
Be honest, things your forbidden to, but are fun.. you do them right ?!

(17 Jan 2011, 15:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Yesterday I was looking for my favourite deep throat dildo, but could not find it. It appears that this one was/is also "borrowed" by... guess who?

Both the "favourite deep throat dildo" and the egg-shaped vibrator "magically" reappear in our "toolbox". Can't find the small 12cm long rubber cock, though.
(08 Mar 2011, 10:11 )LockedBoots Wrote: Have a chat, thats for sure.

Hm... How would you start it? "I saw you bound & gagged with a cucumber in your... Do you want to talk about it?"

Or:

"I've been practising self-tying since 5 and I think I can give you some tips."

Or:

"I can be your safety person. But do not touch my favourite latex pantyhose!"

(08 Mar 2011, 10:11 )LockedBoots Wrote: But i know, you can`t forbid it.

Of course not... Unless it's something illegal. Or extremely dangerous. Or irreversible.

(08 Mar 2011, 10:11 )LockedBoots Wrote: Even when you really would want your kids to stop it, i don`t think they will.
I think there are methods. But it will be not fare. It's like prohibiting your children to smoke if you smoke.

(08 Mar 2011, 10:11 )LockedBoots Wrote: Because they will do it behind your back, when they are alone or something.
Be honest, things your forbidden to, but are fun.. you do them right ?!

Mmmm... Stealing is fun. Alcohol can be fun. Drugs are considered by some as fun. Safe without a condom is more pleasurable than with one. Auto-erotic asphyxiation is also fun.... Etc...

So, there are cases and there are arguments. It's all within our mind. And it's all our perceptions.

To prohibit is always easier. But your kid must have life experience enough to see the possible outcomes, to see variants, to understand the logical relationships, to understand your explanations, what is allowed, what is absolutely no and never and why.

Prohibit until they are 18? Just like sex-shops? A possible solution...