Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

How it Began (kids and fetish)
If you've seen my intro, you'll be aware that I am heavily into nurses and in particular aprons, but how did it all begin for me? Here's what happened.

As a young and impressionable lad, I was quite naive about the ways of sex and didn't have much experience at all. I was always keen to find out about the fairer sex but they seemed to be far more interested in the older boys and my learning curve was quite a steep one.

Inexplicably (even now) I was immensely turned on by seeing young girls in traditional (English) nursing uniforms and back in my day, that uniform was still quite involved, comprising of dress uniform, stiffly starched apron, coloured belt, sleeve bans/ruffles, nursing cap and stockings. Seriously, what's not to like about that?

Anyway, I took to spending a lot of the time drinking in the local pub closest to our hospital in the hope of seeing some of these delightful creatures taking time out for a beer while still in uniform and before long, I was a familiar face and getting invites to all the nurse parties.

Yes, their dos are as wild as rumour has and eventually, I managed to get lucky with a beautiful Irish student nurse (older by a few years) who was not only drop dead gorgeous with a sexy accent, but she was also a load of fun.

After many weeks of "going out" we had one memorable night in the pub where we both drank far too much and she took me back to her flat. After much pawing and snogging, we both sensed today was the night and as she pulled off my clothes and started to take off her horny uniform, I asked her to keep it on.

She laughed at this and asked me if I had a boring nurse fetish, to which I sheepishly replied I had. She seemed to sense I was quite serious about this and without hesitation walked up to her wardrobe and pulled out another uniform, handing it to me and telling me to put it on and prove I was serious.

It was on in a flash and the effect was considerable, but rather than continue our sexual intentions, my g/f insisted on my putting on the whole uniform- including an apron, tights and hat. She helped me into the ensemble and admitted to being rather turned on herself- I on the other hand was dribbling like a faulty tap and as she went to pull on a condom over my overly friendly little feller.

It took just one touch of her dainty little hand before I embarrassed myself and made a huge (and instant) mess of my apron, to which she got rather cross as it was the last clean one she had and needed it for work the next day.

She went into the kitchen and returned with two bibbed PVC aprons, first putting a pretty floral pinny over her uniform and then tying me quite firmly into a similar glossy and shiny apron.

"if that is the reaction I can expect when we dress you up, we will need to make sure we keep certain things clean" she grinned.

I was obviously quite shy about being dressed like this, but couldn't deny the awesome feeling within and happily agreed. It was the start of the wonderful relationship that has to this day, nearly some thirty years on, that has left its mark.

I now wear an apron or two almost daily when at home and couldn't imagine life without.

Anyone else want to tell us about their awakening and what/how/who it all began?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Wow thats a great story!! is it all true? Seems like you have it made

I guess my adventure in fetishes began when I was about 12 (a little late for fetishes usually, but apparently my favorite thing when I was 3 was the nylon fabric on my moms bra)

I went to a summer camp (my first coed) and there were a lot of girls in one piece swimsuits. I was kept interested, and the next spring when we got the internet, I looked them up, thus starting my fetishes. I then discovered I not only like one piece swimsuits, but leotards, tights, pantyhose, heels, handcuffs, you name it. I haven't really done much with it since, I've never found a girlfriend who is into any of it
Yes, all legit and a long time ago. Sadly she had to go back to Ireland after her training in England and I couldn't join her. I always wonder what happened to her though.

I'm now married to my wife and she too has been most understanding about my desires. I'll tell you about that story some other time, but I am able to continue my passions both with and without her input when ever I choose.

It sounds lie you've got some great things to keep you occupied though and I'm sure you never have a dull moment either. I'm assuming a trip to the local swimming pool is quite an interesting time.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Interesting subject. I would say that 80% of the real reasons can be discovered only by good psychologists and psychotherapists (good morning, Mr. Freud). I always (since I remember myself) liked tight clothes. I discovered masturbation when I was 3 yo (±1 year), and my "investigation" showed that pulling my pyjamas (or whatever I had on) as tight as possible definitely helped.

I always dreamed about one-piece swimsuits, because they looked tight, and this is how I was wearing my pyjama - pulled up to my shoulders with arms inside. Very bondage-sack-like. My personal invention ;-) See also this thread http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76 (Self-bondage and children).

I hated pantyhose/tights until one moment - blue nylon a bit lacy tights. Probably when I was 6 or 7. I could wear them all day long, preferably without anything underneath. I even slept in them (when nobody saw).

My first "introduction" to rubber happened at ~2 yo. I do not remember much, of course, but even now I "feel" the soft and cold touch of a rubberised sheet (which was put under usual cotton sheet) on my bare skin. Following a sudden urge I pulled up my shirt and laid on that sheet.

So, I would say that I'm born to be a fetishist ;-)
(13 May 2010, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting subject. I would say that 80% of the real reasons can be discovered only by good psychologists and psychotherapists (good morning, Mr. Freud). I always (since I remember myself) liked tight clothes. I discovered masturbation when I was 3 yo (±1 year), and my "investigation" showed that pulling my pyjamas (or whatever I had on) as tight as possible definitely helped.

I always dreamed about one-piece swimsuits, because they looked tight, and this is how I was wearing my pyjama - pulled up to my shoulders with arms inside. Very bondage-sack-like. My personal invention ;-) See also this thread http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76 (Self-bondage and children).

I hated pantyhose/tights until one moment - blue nylon a bit lacy tights. Probably when I was 6 or 7. I could wear them all day long, preferably without anything underneath. I even slept in them (when nobody saw).

My first "introduction" to rubber happened at ~2 yo. I do not remember much, of course, but even now I "feel" the soft and cold touch of a rubberised sheet (which was put under usual cotton sheet) on my bare skin. Following a sudden urge I pulled up my shirt and laid on that sheet.

So, I would say that I'm born to be a fetishist ;-)

Fine post and interesting to know how young you were when you first discovered a love for the out of ordinary.

Would it surprise you to know that my wife was indeed a psychologist? I think her training (and understanding) have helped us both immensely.
(13 May 2010, 16:27 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there PVC.

There are those that would say you are a debauch deviant, demented, sick and twisted individual, others that you are rather well adjusted and have found the best of both Worlds. A gal I knew once told me she liked those qualities about me. Either way, you've my complete envy. There are seldom those I encounter, here (as in the cyber realm) or in the real time plane that are comfortable in their own skin and to find a companion that not only is accepting and accommodating but an understanding participant! You are light years ahead among the "average" (what ever that is- I have a hard time with the definition) as few people are able to see further than the eye can reach or recognize there is more to Life then next weeks episode on the tele. Peace and Long Life to you and yours. May you wend your way to the next level with a smile. As a friend of mine who has gone on to the next level and claimed she was a "Happy Nympho" , she wanted to go with a smile on her face and between her legs and according to her much younger (by about 25 years) husband, she did. She also claimed to be Mae West's sister (pun intended). Mae West was well known for her libido. Always nice to find one nicely tuned to the "other" nuances out there as you apparently seem.

Fine Regards,
Dworkin

What a charming welcome- many thanks.

I am indeed most fortunate to have been given a second bite of the cherry in finding my wife. While she may not share the same passions as I do for the female uniform or pinafore, she understands enough that it brings me pleasure and offers no harm to anyone.

That being the case, she happily indulges (most of the time) in my fetish and in return we are nearly wed for a quarter of a century. She is a remarkable creature.
Here's Loki's story: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6...ment-78675
Related thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.