Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Pressure Soothing Sleep Aid Wristband Machine
$24.51

zippidy
Gold Rhinestone Fringe Bra Short Bikini Dance Team Hollow Clothes Set Women Prom Party Pendant Underwear Outfit Set
$71.39-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 103) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

bondage
Removable Stainless Steel Spreader Bar for Sex Slave Cosplay Handcuffs Anklecuff Open Leg Restraint BDSM Bondage Sex Toy
$14.16-29%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Crotch Zip Handmade Sexy Fetish Suit
$85.78-20%

ladyboy
Huge Silicone Fake Chest Boobs Crossdresser Realistic Breast Forms Enhancer Tits For Drag Queen Shemale Ladyboy Cosplay Sissy
$206.91-27%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Button PVC Pencil Mini Skirt Vinyl Latex Zipper Shiny Tight Skirt Nightclub Club DS Skirt
$98.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hotel cart suspension
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I posted a session. Would love to hear any feedback on this one. For safety I did not fully lock myself into this one, all I needed to do was unbuckle the cuffs. I also implemented my method of removing a support stool for suspension sessions. You basically use a pair of tights tide to a secure structure and when you remove your weight gone is the stool. You can't see them but I am wearing my lovely ballet boots and have four stockings in my mouth as a gag. 
 IMG_0378.PNG   
 IMG_0379.PNG   
 IMG_0380.PNG   
 IMG_0381.PNG   
 IMG_0382.PNG   
I like your idea as well as your outfit.
But what problems have you encountered and what are you going to next ?
(12 Dec 2021, 19:23 )Tinker D Wrote: I like your idea as well as your outfit.
But what problems have you encountered and what are you going to next ?

Thanks Tinker D. I also love the outfit, most of the fun really. The only problem I had was that most of the weight was taken by the thigh attachments rather than ankles. I’d likely adjust the ropes to also leave me a bit higher. Could add some more spots to support my weight. Next time I might actually lock the cuffs on and run the keys on a string to a kitchensafe. Do you have any suggestions?
Many years ago, I did suspension I found on a website. Sadly, the site is gone as well as the pictures.
What I did was to wrap about 6 turns of rope around my chest, above me boobs, through a 2 inch ring.
I did a similar one around my waist, also through a 2 inch ring.
Because all the loops of rope went through the steel rings, the can not tighten themselves around your body.
I use leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles.

I had a beam that I used for suspension. It went like this.
The beam has several turns of rope wrapped around it an a 2 inch steel ring. On eather side of this are eyelets, about 3 feet away from center.
I start by threading a rope from each eyelet to my ankle cuffs and let the free ends hang free. Or I tie the two ends loosely together so I can track them later.
Add toys now for more fun.
I then tie a rope from the center ring and run it through the ring on the top chest ropes. I normally do 3 loops and then pull tight. Standing on tipy toes helps. I then thread the rope to the waist ring in the same manner and after taken out the slack, tie it off.
Now the ankles.
I forgot that also use a waist belt or a pair of thigh straps for this part.
Take the free end of one ankle rope and pull. This will pull your ankle up and away. Tie that rope off to your thigh or waist belt.
Do the same to the other ankle rope.

Now, your off the ground. Turn on your toys and secure your wrists.

I would suggest you try this first without biding your hands. Make adjustments and do again.
I was able to last an hour or so before my release kicked in.
(12 Dec 2021, 20:35 )Tinker D Wrote: Many years ago, I did suspension I found on a website. Sadly, the site is gone as well as the pictures.
What I did was to wrap about 6 turns of rope around my chest, above me boobs, through a 2 inch ring.
I did a similar one around my waist, also through a 2 inch ring.
Because all the loops of rope went through the steel rings, the can not tighten themselves around your body.
I use leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles.

I had a beam that I used for suspension. It went like this.
The beam has several turns of rope wrapped around it an a 2 inch steel ring. On eather side of this are eyelets, about 3 feet away from center.
I start by threading a rope from each eyelet to my ankle cuffs and let the free ends hang free. Or I tie the two ends loosely together so I can track them later.
Add toys now for more fun.
I then tie a rope from the center ring and run it through the ring on the top chest ropes. I normally do 3 loops and then pull tight. Standing on tipy toes helps. I then thread the rope to the waist ring in the same manner and after taken out the slack, tie it off.
Now the ankles.
I forgot that also use a waist belt or a pair of thigh straps for this part.
Take the free end of one ankle rope and pull. This will pull your ankle up and away. Tie that rope off to your thigh or waist belt.
Do the same to the other ankle rope.

Now, your off the ground. Turn on your toys and secure your wrists.

I would suggest you try this first without biding your hands. Make adjustments and do again.
I was able to last an hour or so before my release kicked in.

This idea sounds amazing and I wish I had a beam like you describe, as well as a vertical one for pole ties while mentioning it. Do you have any photos of this when you tried it?
No, everything got lost in the 2018 fire.

But you can do what I did on your hotel cart.

Send me a picture of the cart. I’ll see what I can come up with.
(12 Dec 2021, 22:02 )Tinker D Wrote: No, everything got lost in the 2018 fire.

But you can do what I did on your hotel cart.

Send me a picture of the cart. I’ll see what I can come up with.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you’ve been able to rebuild since then. It is a pretty standard cart with two bars on the side for extra attachment points.
Yea, and your pictures won’t load.
&😉;;$&😉😢 wheel just keeps on spinning.
The images are very big - it takes time to load them.
I found the pictures. No discription, but the whole set.
It’s here on this site. Or you can google it under “ self bondage suspension “

Going to do this again in my new romper, if it gets here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 45D57A6D-FA8B-454E-8062-832582BB5A58.png     99FD71AF-1669-46E1-B4A1-0D111143491B.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Away at hotel... ltxrob 2 822 08 Jul 2022, 22:50
Last Post: bondagetom1
New suspension set up steve6322 0 1,759 19 Oct 2019, 23:14
Last Post: steve6322
Hotel sleepsack and Lycra relaxation ltxrob 3 3,287 23 Mar 2019, 16:42
Last Post: bondagetom1
Hotel Self-bondage Session 59 Like Ra 0 3,699 29 Jul 2009, 22:02
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: JackWong25 (5) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (5)