Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Silicone Horse Eye Stimulation Sounding Penis Plug Urethral Catheter Dilator Insert Urethra Sound Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay
$2.64-3%

shibari
Tie Me Up and Tell Me I'm Pretty // BDSM, Shibari, Rope Throw Blanket Vintage Plaid Blankets
$201.83-45%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Women's Humorous Flirtation Tank Tops Cotton Sports Camisole
$42.35-20%

latex fetish
Mould Latex Socks Sexy Fetish Short Length Rubber Seamless 3D 5 Toe Black Transparent Socks for Men Women
$21.65-24%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST 23 Types Sex Machine Attachment Vac U Lock Big Black Dildos Anal Plug for Love Machine for Adult Sex Product
$32.21-52%

latex rubber fashion
Comfortable Latex Dog Toys Cartoon Fashionable Sound Squeaky Pet Rubber Vocal Toy Training Chew Interactive Toy Pet Dog Supplies
$3.34

penis milking machine
Play Egg Machine For Women That Geisha Ball Egg For Masturbation Penne Massage Dilldo Attachment Real Blowjob Vibrator Men
$108.77-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello !
Hi,

I`m Dave, 21 years old, from Holland.
I love crossdressing and (self)bondage.

Most of the time i do selfbondage, but i`m lucky to have a good girlfriend (not my girlfriend) that loves to treat me like a slave.

Have looked a lot in this site, so thought it would be time to register myself on the forum 😊

Hi Dave!

Crossdressing and self-bondage, what a nice mix 😊 I am sure, you will find interesting stuff here. What type of bondage do you do? Rope, cuffs, other?

Looking forward to your posts.

Strappado
Hi,

I do bondage with leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
A leather posture collar and gag are also on my gear list.

I`ve got lots of woman clothes, from corsets, to boots, bra`s and leather look jeans. 😎