Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Floral Embroidery Satin Underwear Delicate Erotic Sets Sexy Intimate Goods Sissy See Through Outfit
$15.39-10%

drozeno
DROZENO New bikini Knit trench lace bikini women 2 piece swimming suits Sexy lady's swimsuit Printed knitted swimsuit
$17.82

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.12-2%

shiny stockings
Womens Sexy Erotic Elastic Oil Shiny Transparent Glossy High Sheer Stockings Knee Hosiery Tight Nightclubs Ladies Pantyhose
$32.36

anime fetish
wet look Faux Leather sleeveless Open Crotch Women pvc Catsuit with Zipper Sexy Lingerie Latex Catsuit Fetish Wear Sexy Costumes
$170.37-25%

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

larpgears
Latex Stockings Black Rubber Stockings With Red Trims Customized
$42.35-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello !
Hi,

I`m Dave, 21 years old, from Holland.
I love crossdressing and (self)bondage.

Most of the time i do selfbondage, but i`m lucky to have a good girlfriend (not my girlfriend) that loves to treat me like a slave.

Have looked a lot in this site, so thought it would be time to register myself on the forum 😊

Hi Dave!

Crossdressing and self-bondage, what a nice mix 😊 I am sure, you will find interesting stuff here. What type of bondage do you do? Rope, cuffs, other?

Looking forward to your posts.

Strappado
Hi,

I do bondage with leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
A leather posture collar and gag are also on my gear list.

I`ve got lots of woman clothes, from corsets, to boots, bra`s and leather look jeans. 😎