Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

dildo chair
couple heats up 18 grams for couples Accessories for sex Penis Adult supplies store sex chair Toys fo Sex Products r girl
$117.10-35%

yizyif
6Pcs Boys Girls Christmas Deluxe Costume Elf Ears Bells Pompoms Xmas Hat Elf Dress Belt Shoes Covers and Striped Stockings Set
$22.17-40%

vac-u-lock machine
Premium Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-LOCK Dildo Suction Cup Love Machine For Women,Adapter For Quick/3XL female and man machines
$14.04-42%

stainless steel cock
FRRK Flat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Black Dildo for Adult Games New Half Cock Cage Half Penis Combination Intimate Goods
$15.12-40%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$139.43-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello !
Hi,

I`m Dave, 21 years old, from Holland.
I love crossdressing and (self)bondage.

Most of the time i do selfbondage, but i`m lucky to have a good girlfriend (not my girlfriend) that loves to treat me like a slave.

Have looked a lot in this site, so thought it would be time to register myself on the forum 😊

Hi Dave!

Crossdressing and self-bondage, what a nice mix 😊 I am sure, you will find interesting stuff here. What type of bondage do you do? Rope, cuffs, other?

Looking forward to your posts.

Strappado
Hi,

I do bondage with leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
A leather posture collar and gag are also on my gear list.

I`ve got lots of woman clothes, from corsets, to boots, bra`s and leather look jeans. 😎