Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Sexy Leather Pants Men's PU Leather Pants Zipper Open Crotch Latex Pants Sexy Tight Man Leggings Gothic Punk Fetish Club Wear
$130.68-30%

amoresy
AMORESY OVER SIZE Loose Comfortable Quick drying cape Pajama skirt swimming towel absorbent spandex adult changing bathrobe
$383.19-8%

crossdress cosplay female
Artificial False Breast Form Silicone Female False Chest Realistic Fake Boobs Crossdresser Cosplay Sissy Crossdressing
$226.05-25%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

metelam
Metelam Ladies Sexy Lycra Bodysuit Zentai Leotard Top 2-Way Zipper Party Jumpsuit Romper
$56.69

sexy pantyhose
Large Size M-XL Women's Oil Shiny Shaping Pantyhose Open/Cloes Crotch Slim Transparent Sexy Tights Ladies Nylon Erotic Stockings
$7.49

ballet high heels
DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 BJD Shoes High-Heeled Shoes White Ballet Shoes Pink Anime Shoes
$13.31-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
My "internals" stopped responding to silent subliminals. Now I do not understand anything... What changed? Paint me puzzled.
(18 Jul 2017, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote: My "internals" stopped responding to silent subliminals. Now I do not understand anything... What changed? Paint me puzzled.

The effect of the non-subliminal (supraliminal?) files has also greatly diminished. Looks like I (or the "channel" I'm connected to, the Higher Beings, the Higher Self, the Double, the Universe, whatever) installed an additional "screen"/"firewall" for all suggestions. The induction/entering and keeping the trance state were never that easy, but the rest is filtered.

I think reading about all the curses really scared my mind. Or is it more "Don't waste your time on free baits, go practice. You can do it (by) yourself"? 😁
(14 Aug 2017, 15:40 )krinlyc Wrote: till now I found nothing. They all have odd ons I dont like.
I began to use Audacity to cut out what I don't like 😁
Speaking of Cardigan - I still can't make his "A feeling of latex" (aka Latex briefs) work for me. Tried all variants, many days - nothing.
You experience something I have encountered before.
Although someone is open for hypnosis, he/she does not accept all storylines.
That is very unfortune and I am looking for trick to get around that. But till now I didn't found a suitable "rerouting" to achive acceptance for some nice triggers....
(22 Aug 2017, 09:06 )krinlyc Wrote: I started to translate the cardigan mummi into german... It is more difficult than I thought.
Cardigan's voice is fantastic!
(22 Aug 2017, 07:09 )NeoPhoenixTE Wrote: just go for subliminal tracks while falling asleep
I don't think it will work. Also, I've read that pretty much nothing works when you're asleep, because the "hearing" centre "shuts down".

I like loops, because they have no induction. It's pretty much straightforward, and, according to reports, "more dangerous", because they simply get "stuck" in the head like earworm melodies 😁
Ok, if someone says that are going to Hypnotize me,
My brain goes into defense mode, like, not me, no way, and in your dreams.
(17 Oct 2017, 03:57 )Tinker D Wrote: My brain goes into defense mode, like, not me, no way, and in your dreams.
That's the point why the hypnosis sub-forum is placed in the Self-Bondage section. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. If we do not agree with some suggestions, they will not work. You must want it to make it work. This is also why people edit hypnosis files to delete stuff they do not want to hear.
Interesting (if not scary) investigation:

Oxytocin as a moderator of hypnotizability https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21652150
Oxytocin enhances social persuasion during hypnosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23577153
The association between the oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR) and hypnotizability. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23562248
Oxytocin impedes the effect of the word blindness post-hypnotic suggestion on Stroop task performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23620599

In short. The more oxytocin, the less critical, the more suggestible, the more hypnotizable we are. The more aroused we are, the more oxytocin. See the link? Lots of erotic hypnofiles state, that masturbation enhances the effect. And no wonder, that ad campaigns are so "erotisized".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,666 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,754 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra