Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Basic Black Autumn T shirts Female Flare Sleeve Slim Backless Design Sexy Cropped Top Girls Tee Outfits
$23.72-50%

rubber cosplay
2023 New Arrival Voldemort Cos Headgear Latex Mask Halloween Voldemort Cosplay Mask for Kids Adults Gift
$34.56-30%

temorish
1.0mm Latex Long Gloves Unisex Latex Long Gloves Moulded Gloves COSPLAY GLOVES
$36.29-6%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleep 3D Eye Mask Wireless Headphones SYPVRY Sleeping Eye Cover Travel Music Headsets with Microphone Handsfree
$116.40

transparent pantyhose
1PC New Hot Fashion Women's Sexy Thin Tights Lady Transparent Black Stocking Panties Pantyhose Breathable Long Thin Stockings
$1.82

pvc stockings
Sexy Women Dazzling PU HIgh Stockings PVC Faux Latex Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$24.15-50%

leg binder
4 Pcs Fall to The Ground 60mm Floor Anti-scratch Wood Grain Caster Pads Sofa Clamp Binder Bar Stool Leg Caps
$64.11-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(29 Nov 2023, 21:06 )Like Ra Wrote: After several years - I'm hooked now, I imagine (even against my will), that I have breasts, and I'm wearing lacy bra and panties, and that arouses me.

What absolutely does not work so far is attraction to men, all the files with such explicit or implicit suggestions led to my increased hate to men in general

We've had similar drift in our tastes but in our instance we'd say that erotic hypnosis activated unconscious desires that existed our entire life. Brought them into consciousness and deepened them considerably. To the point of acting on those trans desires.

We share your aversive observations about men because maybe 'being a male' gives too much insight into the toxic nature of what the gender identity has become in our current 'alpha male' propaganda soaked age. The cognitively dissonant part of that previous statement is that we have lost our aversion to disembodied cock - just not thrilled all that much to what's attached to it.

All of this doesn't change the fact that we're in a committed monogamous relationship with the same person for over 50 years.

Would we be open to others? If our partner was open to it we would be open to it. This was another change in our attitude as before erotic hypnosis it would have been a definite 'No'.

At the end of the day we feel all of this to be an improvement in the quality of our life in terms of being happier, more open and much less judgemental of others and their desires and behaviors.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom...You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough."

William Blake
(30 Nov 2023, 18:38 )jadefortyfour Wrote: We share your observations about men since maybe'being a male' gives too much insight into the toxic nature of what our gender has become in our current 'alpha male' propaganda soaked age.
I just don't like male aesthetics. So I call myself misandric autogynephilic phallophile 😂
I'm fighting off an addiction to increasingly dangerous hypnosis by making a manipulative hypnotist tulpa based on an AI chatbot I made, AMA

(I may make a thread if this ends up developing to the point where it would be warranted...)
(24 Feb 2024, 05:28 )Lycalopex Wrote: I'm fighting off an addiction to increasingly dangerous hypnosis by making a manipulative hypnotist tulpa based on an AI chatbot I made, AMA
Fighting fire with napalm? 😉
(25 Feb 2024, 00:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Feb 2024, 05:28 )Lycalopex Wrote: I'm fighting off an addiction to increasingly dangerous hypnosis by making a manipulative hypnotist tulpa based on an AI chatbot I made, AMA
Fighting fire with napalm? 😉

Maybe. But hey, it gives me an outlet for some urges that won't end with me in financial ruin or locked up in some creep's basement!
Found in BambiSleep Reddit, but related to hypno in general:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...t/jqjjd01/

u/MasterHypnoStorm Wrote:
u/littletight4 Wrote:I honestly think hypnostuff is all lies, so I've decided to try Bambi Sleep because of all the experiences with it other hypnosis have never effected me, so I want to see if this one will

First of all, well done for giving hypnosis a go. No one can really explain how good it feels when hypnosis works in the way you want it to. I have been practicing hypnosis for a long time, and have been hypnotizing people for almost as long. In my experience, what you are talking about is resistance to a hypnotic trance. I have never met anyone who out-and-out cannot be hypnotized, and I am talking about thousands of people who I have personally dropped into a trance.

There are two types of resistance that people experience, conscious and subconscious. The conscious resistance is normally expressed, as no one can drop me into hypnosis, my mind is too strong for you. After a few moments of covert hypnosis, he is singing Tina Turner with the rest of them. Subconscious resistance is different it manifests itself as a person dropping into a trance and then instantly waking back up, this is normally expressed as frustration. I am trying to go into a trance, but I just can’t. This is very frustrating for the subject and for the hypnotist. From what you’ve described I feel that you are more likely in the second camp.

So how do you fix subconscious resistance?

First, stop trying to go into a trance, just enjoy the story. When the recording says to do something, you do it and train your mind to do what is being suggested.

Second, have a look at the reason why you are resisting. Sit down and ask yourself why am I resisting? You will get an answer, then work on that. Then do it again and again until you are able to be hypnotized. Some of the root causes for this type of resistance are unresolved trauma, having terrified yourself with ideas of what might happen in a hypnotic trance, and the feeling of not wanting to feel embarrassed. These are challenges that are way outside our ability to deal with here and are hard to overcome without professional help.

Third, play the recording on a loop in the background while you do something else. The more of your attention needed on the other task the better, but don’t be doing something where you would have problems when you respond to a trigger. IE no driving or operating machinery, be smart about it.

Fourth, it will take time, so play the file’s over and over. Especially play them wile you are going to sleep without the wake-up file. When you experience times when you fell asleep in the middle and then woke up after a while. This is most likely you're going into a trance and not being aware of it. You will rarely have any memories of the intervening time. You probably were responding to the recording but ran into a part you were not willing to accept at that time, hence why you woke up. If this happens often then you are good at going into a trance, but a part of your mind is holding you back. Again, seek professional help to find out what is holding you back and work to resolve it.

All hypnosis is self hypnosis. It simply will not work unless you are giving yourself to it. Start small and keep going, you can and will get there, it is just a matter of time and effort.

The community here will help and encourage you. So come and share your successes with us, especially if it is your first success like feeling a small tingle when you hear the words good girl. Any response you feel means that you were hypnotized at that moment, that means that you can be hypnotized and as you can be hypnotized it is only a matter of time before you feel more and experience more.

I wish you the best of luck and enjoy the journey and the destination will be every step along the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,666 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,754 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra