Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY new color XS-3XL satin glossy opaque pantyhose sexy tights yoga swim Japanese stockings silky High elasticity glossy pants
$93.04-71%

electro stimulation device
ROOVJOY Physiotherapy electro stimulation muscles best selling medical device TENS equipment
$423.50-3%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

metelam
Metelam Women Lace Suspender Oil Shiny Glossy Garter Belt Pantyhose Sheer To Thigh High Stockings Lingerie Sexy
$9.53

latex pencil skirt
Gentillove Faxu Latex PU Leather Skirt For Woman Zipper Black High Waist Pencil Skirts Women Spring Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female
$40.99-50%

soronssy
Sexy Men's Gloss Boxers Tight boys underwear Breathable sports fitness Shiny Yoga shorts gay
$117.54-29%

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm Silicone Full Body Real Masturbatas Doll Realistic Vagina Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body Sex Do
$847.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
Some sites that I have visited use the word "curse" also. I do not understand the meaning unless they are using the term to joking refer to a sissy hyno as a kind of curse. As if being gay or sissy male is a sin, related to the devil, or a damnation as some Americans Christians believe (or Jews or Muslims for that matter) Maybe some reference to black magic?
(12 Jul 2017, 01:37 )sweetrubber Wrote: I do not understand the meaning unless they are using the term to joking refer to a sissy hyno as a kind of curse.
No, I do not think so. For example, there is an "Electric dildo curse", that I'm going to try:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=1001
Quote:Electric dildo curse
This file places a dildo that constantly expands, contracts, penetrates, and shocks the user in the users anus. It is a curse and it may not be removed by anyone but me.
Ra, I agree. These hypno files work better than I though! I think it helps to have a good imagination that many people have on this site and a desire for them to work. I am beginning to reconsider that some of this files might actually change behavior. Nothing lasting, however. This files also suggest that short-term thinking is changed for a bit. Repetition, reinforcement, and pleasure are powerful tools in marking and all advertisements. To say nothing of propaganda, as we can see in the horror going on here in the US. But, for now, these files are fun.
I continued to investigate what works, and how it works. In general, a hypno-session consists of an induction (a method to achieve the state of trance), the body (where something is suggested, the actual program), and an awakener (a soft way out of the trance).

Just like meditation, trance is nothing more than a concentration on one thing (in this case the voice of the hypnotist), relax and stop the internal dialogue. The hypnotist tries to get through the filters of our mind (e.g using NLP) to convince our mind that this is what we want. In other words, that's it us who are programming ourself. In theory, we cannot be programmed if we do not want to, or if we do not accept what is suggested. But, how can it be a reliable proof, that it's not us who consciously follow the program? For example, if we watch too many horror films, a trigger might be set to be afraid of going into dark cellars or attics. Or, the program suggests to walk on high heels when you wake up. And we remember it and "fake it until you make it".

So I created a list of silent subliminal files, and randomly played them while doing my usual work. My idea was to check my feelings periodically and then look at what file is currently playing. Some files I heard before in the normal "voiced" more, and for some of them I read only the description.

As I aeady said, the subliminals work. Somehow. I DO feel that my state changes. For example, my hands get heavy, it becomes difficult to type, my head begins to feel internal pressure, the stream of thoughts slows down, I feel tingles, arousal, agitation, various movements inside. At the end I was leaking without erection 😁

However, after several hours of continuous play, nothing happened what was suggested in the files. Virtually nothing.

And what does it prove?
Aha, so the "curses" are permanent hypno-programs, that either can be removed by the original hypnotist only (you have to find the hypnotist and pay her or him), or cannot be removed at all.

So, stay away from curses.
(12 Jul 2017, 11:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jul 2017, 01:37 )sweetrubber Wrote: I do not understand the meaning unless they are using the term to joking refer to a sissy hyno as a kind of curse.
No, I do not think so. For example, there is an "Electric dildo curse", that I'm going to try:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=1001
Quote:Electric dildo curse
This file places a dildo that constantly expands, contracts, penetrates, and shocks the user in the users anus. It is a curse and it may not be removed by anyone but me.
Yes, I see your point.
Everything "consists of" structure, energy and information, everything vibrates. Words carry not only logical information (though, the percentage of the real verbal information can be as low as 0%), but energy and vibrations. They may resonate with the vibrations/resonators we have or, rather, we are (and we accept the words), they may not resonate at all (and we may just not hear these words at all), or they may shift our own frequencies (goggle the word "entrainment"). These shifts can be done in any direction, bringing us "up", "down" or "sidewards".

Properly tuned hypnotic words at first resonate with us, then slightly change the frequency, make us follow it, move it further, match with the frequency of the program and inject the program, which now can pass through the tweaked filters. Very close to black magic. And some hypnotic scripts (e.g curses) do look like magic spells. Or you can compare them with a viruses (shouldn't it be "virii" 😉 ).

And the more energy is put into the words, the more effective they are. The more energy, the easier the weapon can penetrate through the shields, the less efforts are needed to tune the resonances, the less "believes" needed. What works for believers, might not work for non-believers. But just add more power. Scary stuff... Yet can be very effective in low level (re)programming, for example, removing existing triggers (e.g. allergy).

Interesting things may happen if you have several programs associated with the same trigger...
Strange, the files that used to work for me, do not work anymore. Both audible and inaudible versions.
Hm, does it work if it's not on your native tongue ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Generally it works, but it depends, as always 😉 Just try some non-bondage non-permanent files. I would recommend the "virtual plug" (see above).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,666 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,753 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra