Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

First swimsuit
So I've been a lurker for a while. I have a wife that I don’t want to scare just yet so haven’t mentioned my fetish – one piece swimsuits. I finally decided last week that I just needed try it and bought a black Adidas one piece on eBay.

[Image: adidas_3sa_swimsuit_black.jpg]

I got the package at work, nipped into one of the cubicles in the loo, slowly removed my clothes, not making too much sound as I’m sure there was a guy in the cubical next to me. I pulled the swimsuit over my hips, immediately it felt restrictive. I can’t describe it well enough in words, but I wanted it to cover me. I pulled the front up over my chest, aware that my breathing was getting faster, I quickly pulled the straps over my arms – it was almost like I came there, it felt like ecstasy on my skin.

Sorry I’m really excited and couldn’t possibly find anybody to describe it to!

The question is: now what?!
(30 Oct 2012, 22:27 )highswim Wrote: The question is: now what?!
Just wear it under your normal clothes as underwear and enjoy! ;-)
(30 Oct 2012, 22:27 )highswim Wrote: The question is: now what?!

Try sleeping in lycra ! better still waking up in it !!!

My wife has always been OK with the lycra thing... mind you it took me a lot to tell her I liked the stuff. She was so good about it, even helped me buy things.
I have the exact same suit and really like it.

I have had a thing for swimsuits & pantyhose for some time but only recently managed to tell my wife about it - she's mostly OK with it but is not a fan of seeing me in them so still having to be fairly careful about when & where I put them on - she's better about the tights than the swimsuits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 12 10,957 14 Jan 2017, 14:04
Last Post: culmor
Unexpected Swimsuit? Schattenhund 6 3,339 27 May 2013, 18:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hot Swimsuit Girls bumblee 6 5,261 19 May 2013, 19:24
Last Post: bumblee
Nice swimsuit at H&M whiteangel 4 3,748 03 Sep 2012, 05:06
Last Post: Cecili
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 5,307 27 Mar 2011, 12:46
Last Post: Bella

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.