Like Ra's Naughty Forum
First swimsuit - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Lycra (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Lycra)
+--- Thread: First swimsuit (/Thread-First-swimsuit)

Pages: 1 2

First swimsuit - highswim - 30 Oct 2012

So I've been a lurker for a while. I have a wife that I don’t want to scare just yet so haven’t mentioned my fetish – one piece swimsuits. I finally decided last week that I just needed try it and bought a black Adidas one piece on eBay.

[Image: adidas_3sa_swimsuit_black.jpg]

I got the package at work, nipped into one of the cubicles in the loo, slowly removed my clothes, not making too much sound as I’m sure there was a guy in the cubical next to me. I pulled the swimsuit over my hips, immediately it felt restrictive. I can’t describe it well enough in words, but I wanted it to cover me. I pulled the front up over my chest, aware that my breathing was getting faster, I quickly pulled the straps over my arms – it was almost like I came there, it felt like ecstasy on my skin.

Sorry I’m really excited and couldn’t possibly find anybody to describe it to!

The question is: now what?!

RE: First swimsuit - Like Ra - 30 Oct 2012

(30 Oct 2012, 21:27 )highswim Wrote: The question is: now what?!
Just wear it under your normal clothes as underwear and enjoy! 😉

RE: First swimsuit - Marcus - 01 Nov 2012

Try sleeping in lycra ! better still waking up in it !!!

My wife has always been OK with the lycra thing... mind you it took me a lot to tell her I liked the stuff. She was so good about it, even helped me buy things.

RE: First swimsuit - Vladivar - 05 Nov 2012

I have the exact same suit and really like it.

I have had a thing for swimsuits & pantyhose for some time but only recently managed to tell my wife about it - she's mostly OK with it but is not a fan of seeing me in them so still having to be fairly careful about when & where I put them on - she's better about the tights than the swimsuits.

RE: First swimsuit - Hermien - 02 Jan 2020

Hi Highswim,

I've been wearing swimsuits under my day-to-day clothes now for years.
It still gives me a kick since i have to strip completely in the toilet stall at work every time i have to go to the toilet.

Needless to say my collection of swimsuits grows by the day 😉

RE: First swimsuit - LeotardLover - 19 Mar 2020

(01 Nov 2012, 11:29 )Marcus Wrote:

Try sleeping in lycra ! better still waking up in it !!!

You are right about that! I love how slick the spandex feels on sheets. I sleep a lot in full unitards with feet and leotards with attached hoods and gloves.

RE: First swimsuit - Addictedtoswimwear - 08 May 2023

Hey guys, Aussie here and we call swimsuits, "bathers"
The very 1st time I put on some bathers, I was just 6 years old! I seen my cousin in them and they just looked comfy to me. So at the family BBQ, I went into her room, grabbed her bathers and hid under the bed. Quickly undressed and put them on. I can still (even after 32 years later) remember how good they made me feel. That was the trigger point for me. Since then, when I see some hanging on a shop.shelf, or even better on someone, my heart starts racing. I've owned well over 200 suits, about 20 leotards, I like bikinis too but they have to be hot pink lol. That's just the start of my story!

RE: First swimsuit - Like Ra - 08 May 2023

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: Hey guys, Aussie here
Welcome!

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: we call swimsuits, "bathers"
You learn something new every day...

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: The very 1st time I put on some bathers, I was just 6 years old!
When I was 6yo, one-piece "bather" was one of my greatest fetishes.

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: I've owned well over 200 suits, about 20 leotards
... wow ...

RE: First swimsuit - unicast - 09 May 2023

Anyone tried a swimsuit or a leotard in shop cabins? Pretty funny part of shopping...

RE: First swimsuit - Like Ra - 09 May 2023

(09 May 2023, 08:06 )unicast Wrote: Anyone tried a swimsuit or a leotard in shop cabins? Pretty funny part of shopping...
Of course! How else are you going to buy a swimsuit in a physical shop?