Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Masturbators For Men Toys For Adults 18 Artificial Vagina Men Musturbation Machine Sucking Pocket Pusssy Automatic Oral Sex Cup
$848.56-39%

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 72) Crossdressing BJD Doll Mask Kigurumi Final Fantasy XIV Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone UMP9 Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX Satin Glossy Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Swimming One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Plus Size Bathing Suits
$279.52-29%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Long Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Backless Jumpsuit Swimming Bathing Suit beach wear Bodysuit Monokini
$27.82-19%

app electric shock
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control Wearable Vibrator Female G-Spot Stimulator Sex Toys Rechargeable
$23.01

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD311-16)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

beeger
BEEGER bbc cuckold Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$53.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First swimsuit
So I've been a lurker for a while. I have a wife that I don’t want to scare just yet so haven’t mentioned my fetish – one piece swimsuits. I finally decided last week that I just needed try it and bought a black Adidas one piece on eBay.

[Image: adidas_3sa_swimsuit_black.jpg]

I got the package at work, nipped into one of the cubicles in the loo, slowly removed my clothes, not making too much sound as I’m sure there was a guy in the cubical next to me. I pulled the swimsuit over my hips, immediately it felt restrictive. I can’t describe it well enough in words, but I wanted it to cover me. I pulled the front up over my chest, aware that my breathing was getting faster, I quickly pulled the straps over my arms – it was almost like I came there, it felt like ecstasy on my skin.

Sorry I’m really excited and couldn’t possibly find anybody to describe it to!

The question is: now what?!
(30 Oct 2012, 21:27 )highswim Wrote: The question is: now what?!
Just wear it under your normal clothes as underwear and enjoy! 😉

Try sleeping in lycra ! better still waking up in it !!!

My wife has always been OK with the lycra thing... mind you it took me a lot to tell her I liked the stuff. She was so good about it, even helped me buy things.
I have the exact same suit and really like it.

I have had a thing for swimsuits & pantyhose for some time but only recently managed to tell my wife about it - she's mostly OK with it but is not a fan of seeing me in them so still having to be fairly careful about when & where I put them on - she's better about the tights than the swimsuits.
Hi Highswim,

I've been wearing swimsuits under my day-to-day clothes now for years.
It still gives me a kick since i have to strip completely in the toilet stall at work every time i have to go to the toilet.

Needless to say my collection of swimsuits grows by the day 😉
(01 Nov 2012, 11:29 )Marcus Wrote:

Try sleeping in lycra ! better still waking up in it !!!

You are right about that! I love how slick the spandex feels on sheets. I sleep a lot in full unitards with feet and leotards with attached hoods and gloves.
Hey guys, Aussie here and we call swimsuits, "bathers"
The very 1st time I put on some bathers, I was just 6 years old! I seen my cousin in them and they just looked comfy to me. So at the family BBQ, I went into her room, grabbed her bathers and hid under the bed. Quickly undressed and put them on. I can still (even after 32 years later) remember how good they made me feel. That was the trigger point for me. Since then, when I see some hanging on a shop.shelf, or even better on someone, my heart starts racing. I've owned well over 200 suits, about 20 leotards, I like bikinis too but they have to be hot pink lol. That's just the start of my story!
(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: Hey guys, Aussie here
Welcome!

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: we call swimsuits, "bathers"
You learn something new every day...

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: The very 1st time I put on some bathers, I was just 6 years old!
When I was 6yo, one-piece "bather" was one of my greatest fetishes.

(08 May 2023, 13:22 )Addictedtoswimwear Wrote: I've owned well over 200 suits, about 20 leotards
... wow ...
Anyone tried a swimsuit or a leotard in shop cabins? Pretty funny part of shopping...
(09 May 2023, 08:06 )unicast Wrote: Anyone tried a swimsuit or a leotard in shop cabins? Pretty funny part of shopping...
Of course! How else are you going to buy a swimsuit in a physical shop?

Contributors: Addictedtoswimwear (1) , Hermien (1) , highswim (1) , kenwaynguyen (1) , LeotardLover (1) , Like Ra (3) , Marcus (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , Vladivar (1)