Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
CHASTE BIRD Male Belt Soft Medical Silicone Chastity Device With Spikes Cock Cage Fixed Penis Ring Sex Toy BDSM A140
$13.30

stainless steel penis
Metal 8 Words Ballstretcher Ball Crusher Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Erection Cock Rings Mens Ring BDSM Penis Toy Cockrings
$9.99-18%

high waist faux leather
PU Leather Pants For Women High Waist Casual Crocodile Leather Pantalones Female Slim PU Leather Fashion Zipper Pencil Trousers
$17.21

transparent panties
Women Lace Thongs Open Low Briefs Panties Underwear Transparent G Strings Underpants Erotic Open Crotch Thongs Crotchless Pantys
$3.65-58%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 new Europe And The United States Burst Models Sexy See-Through Mesh Splicing Embroidery Erotic Lingerie Sets
$31.58-55%

msemis
2Pcs Mens Sissy See Through Sheer Mesh Lace Trim Lingerie Set Halter Neck Bra Top with Open Butt Jockstrap Briefs Underwear
$15.65-32%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Cul Muschi Vaginette Sexual Tools For Women Chocho Licking Sucking Thick And Large Silicone Penis Vibrator Men Sticks
$29.26-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Latex suit
I've been in this game for a long time!

My first latex was a sort of crotchless leotard from a seedy shop in Soho in the early eighties. Moulded and not very, er, shall we say, re-usable (the narrow straps stretched over their elastic limit on the first wearing!).

I've never had anything that bad since, but I have always forked out for well made items from reputable shops ever since. Yes, they are expensive, but it is the only way to get long lasting and resilient latex garments. Aliexpress have a lot of rubbish in amongst the good stuff - Kind of like buying from a market stall rather than from a Mayfair Tailor.

Many of the Latex manufacturers I have used are long since gone (I miss Skin Two in Kensal Rise!!!!!!!!), but the ones I use now are Liberation/Libidex and Regulation. De Mask also looks fantastic.

Good Latex feels brilliant BTW!!

Buyer beware.
(05 Sep 2021, 09:05 )Will90MeeG Wrote: De Mask
AFAIK after Mr. English sold De Mask, the manufacturing moved to CZ, it's not in NL anymore. Even my torn De Mask leotard was sent to CZ. (Just for the sake of information.)
That's all as as maybe, I still expect the Chinese 'rubber' catsuit will turn out to be PVC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What was your first latex item? What is the best way to start with latex clothing? ltxrob 11 2,374 26 Mar 2024, 23:27
Last Post: Strappado
Chlorinated or Non-Chlorinated Vacbed/Sleepsack/Sauna Suit llovellatex 9 1,395 11 Sep 2021, 17:13
Last Post: llovellatex
Self Bondage Latex Suit/Top llovellatex 2 1,488 13 Aug 2021, 15:16
Last Post: llovellatex
Latex suit with neck entry Strappado 14 8,027 10 Jun 2019, 13:02
Last Post: latexkid99
My first latex suit catsuit or outfit Tinker D 7 3,802 13 Feb 2019, 02:38
Last Post: Tinker D