Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women's Oil Shiny Smooth Pencil Mini Skirts Silky Stretchy Slim Stockings Bodycon Skirts Set Lingerie Suit Nightclub Outfit
$12.18-39%

jialuowei
Women 12CM Super High Block Heel Pumps Pointed toe Thick Heels Platform Classic Retro Ladies Dress Party Wedding Shoes
$701.80-30%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$30.24-20%

dildo gag
IKOKY Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples Sex Products Dildo Head Strap on Realistic Penis Mouth Gag Double Dildos Bandage
$9.04

inlzdz
Kids Girls Sequins Ballet Tutu Dress Ballerina Costume Dancewear Dance Leotard Dress Athletic Ballet Dance Outfits
$174.63-39%

ballet high heels
Bow Ballet High Heels Shoes Woman Basic Pumps 2022 Fashion Round Bow Work Shoe Fashion Party Women Shoes Pump zapatos de mujer
$38.12-34%

dildo gag
Silicone Penis Plug Dildo Open Mouth Gag Fetish BDSM Bondage Bite Adult Sex Toys Products for Women Men Couples Sexy Slave Games
$5.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My first latex suit catsuit or outfit
Now that all of my toys are gone ( see. FIRE) I’m looking for something new. I use to have dresses and skirts tops and other toys.
I guess now would be a good time to ask a question that I can’t find an answer for.
What would be a good latex/rubber item to start with?
I had latex condom, latex gag, and a latex plug. But no latex clothing.
(27 Dec 2018, 17:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Now that all of my toys are gone ( see. FIRE) I’m looking for something new. I use to have dresses and skirts tops and other toys.
I guess now would be a good time to ask a question that I can’t find an answer for.
What would be a good latex/rubber item to start with?
I had latex condom, latex gag, and a latex plug. But no latex clothing.

That's more a question for your own personal taste.  If you have a latex fetish as strong as mine, you would immediately go straight for a full footed, hooded gloved catsuit which was my first piece back around 1999 - 2000.  In general, I don't really buy anything for fetish purposes except latex, because that's what i'm drawn to.
I would suggest to start gradually and with "modularity" in mind. The most useful piece of latex clothes is briefs/panties. Add sheath according to your "taste". No sheaths is quite fetishy too. Transparent latex is a fetish on its own. But opaque briefs/trunks can easily be used in public, for example, in swimming pools.

I'm not attracted to bras, but you can buy one next.

One-piece latex swimsuits is also a separate fetish, and you can easily wear it underneath you clothes (if you want 😉

If you still like latex, the next step will opera-length gloves, stockings and garter belt. At this point you will have a full lingerie set.

If you move into "the self-bondage direction", then a fully closed latex hood (will a built-in gag) is a must. To make it "more playable" a closed hood with a mouth opening is a very good and "flexible addition - you can use it with a partner or with a gag of your choice.

I would stay away from inflatable latex (unless it's an inflatable gag) and built-in plugs/dildos, because they are always glued in the wrong places 😁 Built-in gags fit "better', though designed wrongly (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10695).

Catsuits are very erotic, but getting one that would nicely fit you is both very difficult and very expensive.

Also, keep in mind that latex does degrade and decay.

Enjoy 😋
I started out with briefs, thongs, long opera length gloves and hoods of various types - then progressed slowly with a catsuit, a corset, long sleeve top etc etc.

I learned many things about myself, my fetish needs and the practicality of latex wear (or not). So by the time I was buying stuf for my wife as well as me, we had dispensed with the idea that cheap stuff might be aight. It's not.

Always go for the well made stuff, made to measure if you can. I recommend Libidex in London - I used to use Skin Two, a lovely shop where I visited frequently and always went away feeling good, but now sadly gone.

Nowadays separate tights/leggings and one piece swimsuits are the order of the day.

One day I will bite the bullet and order a couple of DeMask hoods - exquisite but expensive (you get what you pay for in furniture and fetish after all).

Have fun with your restocking of the fetish cupboard.
Recently I bought latex catsuit as well (bought it from https://www.rubberloft.com since the price was a little bit cheaper than at amazon) 

latex-catsuit-with-decollete-ff8.jpg   

At first I didn't feel comfortable while wearing it but after ten minutes in it I couldn't feel it on me, like it became my second skin. Still, I'm not so sure I'll wear it in hot weather
You do not have to lie on the beach in the sun. 😁
Greetings 😉
You look amazing in it as well! 😊
After looking for different latex, I think I’m going for the latex shorts with an open end penis sheath. I have this great vibrator that has a long thin catheter that slides all the way down to the bottom. Then the boot is rolled over the head and pretty much stays put. The shorts will hold the vibrator in place better.

What I wish I could find would be a real custom latex shorts that would have a rear slender, hard rubber plug with an inflatable ball about 1/3 of the way along the shaft. So once inserted, and inflated, the ball or balloon would draw the plug deeper inside. If there was a small tube in the plug, that would be great as well.

I also would like the front of the shorts to have an internal sleeve and aand another sleeve for a guest to use as well. There should be some extra padding in front so that when your guest starts to slide it in, it rub next to yours giving the feeling of something being there that a female has but men don’t.

Maybe I’m asking too much?

No, a gaff is not what I’m talking about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What was your first latex item? What is the best way to start with latex clothing? ltxrob 12 2,245 26 Mar 2024, 23:27
Last Post: Strappado
Chlorinated or Non-Chlorinated Vacbed/Sleepsack/Sauna Suit llovellatex 9 1,383 11 Sep 2021, 17:13
Last Post: llovellatex
First Latex suit Lycravolli 12 2,486 05 Sep 2021, 18:28
Last Post: Culmor
Self Bondage Latex Suit/Top llovellatex 2 1,468 13 Aug 2021, 15:16
Last Post: llovellatex
DIY neck entry latex catsuit no smile 6 2,704 30 Apr 2020, 13:55
Last Post: no smile

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , essanym (1) , franz löve (1) , Like Ra (1) , merri11 (1) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (1)