Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Intelligent Shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask
$32.04-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 80Cm Inside Crotch High Boots Women Cute Round Toe Stilettos High Heel 120Cm Outside Long Unisex Fetish Boot Custom
$285.56-17%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 63) Crossdressing Girl BJD Doll Mask Final Fantasy XIV Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone FF14 Miqote Cosplay
$966.78-10%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Tank Fish Scale Ballet Dance Unitard Kids Print Romper Gymnastics Bodysuits Leotard Toddler Swimsuits Costume
$18.14-40%

dildo
YOCY Realistic Horse Dildo Silicone 13.69 inch Huge Long Dildo For Anal Stimulation G-Spot Penis Cock With Sucker Adult Sex Shop
$73.33-50%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated vacbed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chlorinated
100.00%
6 100.00%
Non-Chlorinated
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chlorinated or Non-Chlorinated Vacbed/Sleepsack/Sauna Suit
I want to buy my first vacbed/sauna suit/sleepsack soon and can’t decide between chlorinated and not. I want to use it for solo play and think it might be easier to get into/out of by myself.

And for those wondering, I’m looking at the Simon-O Latex Bondage bag with double-sided zips for safety.

Life’s short, wear latex!

Use code “latex10” on any purchase at the LatexBoundStore on Etsy (not affiliated nor sponsored- I just like his stuff!)

Current wishlist:
Loose neck-entry catsuit
Sleepsack
Custom bondage suit
Chlorinated, of course!
(10 Sep 2021, 10:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Chlorinated, of course!

agreed 100%

if you want the slippy feel messy you can always add lube, but without it you are always adding talc or lube as you have no choice!
i am not Shure if Chlorinated Latex is the right choice for a Vacbed. For a catsuit, socks or gloves defenitely! But for bondage equipmentlike Sleepingbags, Straightjackets and Vacbed i would go for non chlorinated latex, because it sticks better to your Skin and grabbs you more. I never tryed a Chlorinated Vacbed, i can imagine that the bondage effect is lower.
(10 Sep 2021, 20:54 )Vacbedbound Wrote: I never tryed a Chlorinated Vacbed, i can imagine that the bondage effect is lower.
Hm... Good point...
(10 Sep 2021, 20:54 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i am not Shure if Chlorinated Latex is the right choice for a Vacbed. For a catsuit, socks or gloves defenitely! But for bondage equipmentlike Sleepingbags, Straightjackets and Vacbed i would go for non chlorinated latex, because it sticks better to your Skin and grabbs you more. I never tryed a Chlorinated Vacbed, i can imagine that the bondage effect is lower.

Thank you very much everyone for your input. This is exactly the conversation I was looking for.

The reason I’m thinking about a chlorinated bed is because of my solo play. Although natural latex is stickier and will give a better experience, I think chlorinated will let me get out of the bed easier than non-chlorinated, especially when sweaty and wet (😏). 

If I’m wrong please correct me! I always want to learn and get the best experience from my latex.

Use code “latex10” on any purchase at the LatexBoundStore on Etsy (not affiliated nor sponsored- I just like his stuff!)

Current wishlist:
Loose neck-entry catsuit
Sleepsack
Custom bondage suit
(10 Sep 2021, 23:56 )llovellatex Wrote: Although natural latex is stickier and will give a better experience, I think chlorinated will let me get out of the bed easier than non-chlorinated, especially when sweaty and wet (😏). 
Yep, absolutely. That's the trade-off. There are more trade-offs, like chlorinated latex is more inert, but also less flexible, less repairable, less shiny (if untreated). In any case, I prefer chlorinated latex hands-down. For the sheer pleasure of the silky smooth surface.
(11 Sep 2021, 03:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Sep 2021, 23:56 )llovellatex Wrote: Although natural latex is stickier and will give a better experience, I think chlorinated will let me get out of the bed easier than non-chlorinated, especially when sweaty and wet (😏). 
Yep, absolutely. That's the trade-off. There are more trade-offs, like chlorinated latex is more inert, but also less flexible, less repairable, less shiny (if untreated). In any case, I prefer chlorinated latex hands-down. For the sheer pleasure of the silky smooth surface.
Those trade-offs seem worth it to me. I only own non-chlorinated latex right now and I can’t wait to get my first chlorinated piece. 

Another question unrelated to vacbeds- is it easier to double-layer catsuits when they are both chlorinated? And how difficult is wearing a chlorinated catsuit on top of a non-chlorinated? And vice versa.

Current wishlist:
Loose neck-entry catsuit
Sleepsack
Custom bondage suit
(11 Sep 2021, 13:14 )llovellatex Wrote: I only own non-chlorinated latex right now and I can’t wait to get my first chlorinated piece. 
Just DIY it. It's not difficult, provided you have access to 4sq. meters outside.

https://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php

(11 Sep 2021, 13:14 )llovellatex Wrote: is it easier to double-layer catsuits when they are both chlorinated?
Yes, absolutely. Dry chlorinated latex glides perfectly against dry chlorinated latex. Just do not make it wet.
(11 Sep 2021, 15:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Sep 2021, 13:14 )llovellatex Wrote: I only own non-chlorinated latex right now and I can’t wait to get my first chlorinated piece. 
Just DIY it. It's not difficult, provided you have access to 4sq. meters outside.

https://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php

(11 Sep 2021, 13:14 )llovellatex Wrote: is it easier to double-layer catsuits when they are both chlorinated?
Yes, absolutely. Dry chlorinated latex glides perfectly against dry chlorinated latex. Just do not make it wet.

Perfect. Thank you so much for all your help!

Current wishlist:
Loose neck-entry catsuit
Sleepsack
Custom bondage suit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chlorinated gear in EU? tjosan 14 1,950 13 Nov 2022, 01:43
Last Post: Like Ra
First Latex suit Lycravolli 12 2,504 05 Sep 2021, 18:28
Last Post: Culmor
Self Bondage Latex Suit/Top llovellatex 2 1,484 13 Aug 2021, 15:16
Last Post: llovellatex
Latex climb in balloon non-technical thread Strappado 2 2,156 10 Jul 2019, 21:41
Last Post: Strappado
Latex suit with neck entry Strappado 14 8,015 10 Jun 2019, 13:02
Last Post: latexkid99

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , llovellatex (4) , ltxrob (1) , Vacbedbound (1)