Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock toy
Vac-u-Lock Single Dildo Holder for vibrator sex Machines dildos,Black Silver Extension Hardware,erotic sex adult toys for women
$285.03-26%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Maid Lingerie Sexy Erotic Outfits Fancy Lace Bowknot Bra Kit Push Up Sheer Mesh Skirt See Through Sissy Intimate
$15.20-3%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Floral Erotic Lingerie Fantasy Underwear Hot Sexy Lace Transparent Embroidery Push Up Bras Luxury Intimate Sets
$27.81-53%

armbinder
Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Silicone,,G-spot Clitoris Stimulation,Oral Sex Vagina Speculum,BDSM Bondage,Spread Vaginal Lips
$55.44

arm binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask PU Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$65.80

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Men Women Long Windbreaker Wind Coat with Cap Transparent Black Outer Robes Handmade Gown Raincoat S-LSW042
$203.28-22%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Stretch Leather White Pants High Waisted Leather Look Warm Leggings For Winter Women's Clothing
$90.74-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fast rope armbinder
I have found out that you can actually create a fast and easy armbinder for self bondage!
I haven't figured out how to make it secure though.
To start you make a prusik loop and feed the end through the loop and tighten it so that you have created a loop that doesn't slide. You then adjust the length and put it on like a very thight backpack. Once you do that you can used the two ends to create loops for your elbows and wrists and tie them to the backpack that you have made!
I'm having trouble visualizing that. Any chance for photos?
No unfortunately not.
Or drawings?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Alternative rope armbinder idea Lancer 1 2,244 03 Nov 2020, 22:46
Last Post: Lancer
Rope Armbinder perhaps useful for selfbondage Strappado 2 3,430 05 Oct 2020, 17:45
Last Post: vanessa_fetish

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1)