Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
Oral Fixation Stuffed Deep Throat Mouth Gag Slave Leather Head Harness Bondage Open Mouth Gag Restraint Sex Toys For Women
$6.98-20%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather Micro MINI Skirt Tight Pencil Skirt Wet Look Club DS Dance Wear Skirt Fantasy Erotic Wear F10
$5.19

hormone female
Bust Care 20ML Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size
$31.94-20%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Silicone Sex Dolls EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair Sex Doll Full Body Dolls for Men
$2420.00-50%

metelam
Metelam 2020 Womens Sexy Full Bodysuit Tights Ice Silk Sheer One Piece 2 Ways Zipper on Open Crotch Jumpsuit Catsuit Playsuit
$36.31

bondage hood
Adults SM Games Erotic Products of Gay Puppy Fetish Hood Leather Mask for Couples Bdsm Bondage Slave Role Play Party Costumes
$15.99

crossdress
Men Sponge Pad Hiding Gaff Transgender Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear Cups Three-dimensional Swim Protective Pad
$21.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Duo self Bondage
Can anyone help me With ideas / pictures / dawings
Of duo self Bondage :
2 Guys bound in self Bondage , in a horny or painful situation

Want to do an Bondage With an slave friend
What about - one in bondage, the other one in self-bondage? 😉

Something for the New Year night? 😋
Yes that is an option
No for the fist week of 2018?
Didn't we have a few examples in the art section?
I seem to recall 2 of the self bondage art and a lot of " I tie you then tie myself" art.
Or, you could look at the self bondage basics, use the super hog tie and using the SRD tie both of your wrists together.
Do it right and you'll both should be together in bondage.
 image.jpg    Found 3 pictures. All three can be used in self bondage. But I like the last one. And it can be done without sweaters.
Something not right.
Trying this again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
And the last picture.
The one with sweaters. But, remove the sweaters and ust the costume of your choosing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
I would use a 69 position (many possibilities) 😋 But the proper positioning is difficult.
not the idea yet , what is was looking for
it is hard to find good setups for duo bondage of two slaves
I would still investigate possibilities to get bound in a 69 position. Something what you definitely can't do alone.

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , slaafruben (6) , Tinker D (6)