Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Women's Panties Underwear Temptation Transparent Lingerie Hollow Out Girl Briefs Net Yarn Lace Briefs Трусы Женские Thong Sexy
$2.60

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-98) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

anime bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Open Breast Cupless Leather Bondage Strait Jacket Top Women's Restraint Straight Jacket Halloween Costume
$86.39-49%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh High Boots For Thick Thighs Plus Size 46 Lace Up High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Fetish Shoes Unisex
$240.79-32%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Green Yellow Crystal Women Pumps Square Toe Fishnet Hollow Ankle Cross-Tied High Heel Rhinestone Sandals Lady Dress Shoe
$25.60

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Duo self Bondage
Can anyone help me With ideas / pictures / dawings
Of duo self Bondage :
2 Guys bound in self Bondage , in a horny or painful situation

Want to do an Bondage With an slave friend
What about - one in bondage, the other one in self-bondage? 😉

Something for the New Year night? 😋
Yes that is an option
No for the fist week of 2018?
Didn't we have a few examples in the art section?
I seem to recall 2 of the self bondage art and a lot of " I tie you then tie myself" art.
Or, you could look at the self bondage basics, use the super hog tie and using the SRD tie both of your wrists together.
Do it right and you'll both should be together in bondage.
 image.jpg    Found 3 pictures. All three can be used in self bondage. But I like the last one. And it can be done without sweaters.
Something not right.
Trying this again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
And the last picture.
The one with sweaters. But, remove the sweaters and ust the costume of your choosing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
I would use a 69 position (many possibilities) 😋 But the proper positioning is difficult.
not the idea yet , what is was looking for
it is hard to find good setups for duo bondage of two slaves
I would still investigate possibilities to get bound in a 69 position. Something what you definitely can't do alone.

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , slaafruben (6) , Tinker D (6)