Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Sissy Metal Fufu Clip Chastity Device Male Penis Trainingsclip Cock Cage Dick Ring Adult BDSM Bondage Sexy Toys for Man Gay 18+
$66.73-29%

voletex
Voletex Women Sexy Latex Catsuit with Stockings Wet Look Rubbe Fetish Bodystocking Bicolor Rubber Bodysuits with Stockings
$168.19-6%

mens shiny pantyhose
Super Elastic Magic Pantyhose Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless 3 Style Crotch Tights Men 100Kg
$7.49

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Dilator Male Penis Plug Threaded Urethral Catheter Stimulator Adult Sex Toys Male Gay
$26.66-34%

nose hook bondage
Head Harness Leather Belt Silicone Gag Ball With Nose Hook BDSM Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Toys
$20.72

darlingaga
Darlingaga Gothic Casual Frill Autumn T-shirts for Female Long Sleeve Drawstring Fashion Pullover Top All-Match Shirring Shirts
$29.02-50%

leg binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$64.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Duo self Bondage
Can anyone help me With ideas / pictures / dawings
Of duo self Bondage :
2 Guys bound in self Bondage , in a horny or painful situation

Want to do an Bondage With an slave friend
What about - one in bondage, the other one in self-bondage? 😉

Something for the New Year night? 😋
Yes that is an option
No for the fist week of 2018?
Didn't we have a few examples in the art section?
I seem to recall 2 of the self bondage art and a lot of " I tie you then tie myself" art.
Or, you could look at the self bondage basics, use the super hog tie and using the SRD tie both of your wrists together.
Do it right and you'll both should be together in bondage.
 image.jpg    Found 3 pictures. All three can be used in self bondage. But I like the last one. And it can be done without sweaters.
Something not right.
Trying this again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
And the last picture.
The one with sweaters. But, remove the sweaters and ust the costume of your choosing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
I would use a 69 position (many possibilities) 😋 But the proper positioning is difficult.
not the idea yet , what is was looking for
it is hard to find good setups for duo bondage of two slaves
I would still investigate possibilities to get bound in a 69 position. Something what you definitely can't do alone.

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , slaafruben (6) , Tinker D (6)