Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
70D Pantyhose Women Control Ultra Shimmery Stretch Thickness Footed Silk Stockings Tights Legging For Dancer Nightclub
$78.65

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$387.19-49%

app electric shock
Penis Massager Silent Women Vibrator Manual Woman's Dildo Industrial Vagina Sextoyss Women Extender Sexty For Women But Toys
$119.89-36%

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

shiny stockings
70D Women Sexy Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Lace Top Nylon Pantyhose Long Over The Knee Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone
$6.57-2%

LZCMsoft
Adult Metallic Camisole Shorty Unitard For Gymnastics Shiny Gold Biketard Womens Dance Performance Costumes Bike Wear
$20.55

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does anyone know where this picture came from? I really can't find it
Can anyone find this picture?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 src=http___img5.ph.126.net_lzOKN-0sXktaqHRZwMy8fQ==_1350235463298364575.jpg&refer=http___img5.ph.126.jpg   
It's from someone's flickr page I posted here a decade or so ago, I'll have a search. A Spanish guy IIRC.

Edit: Actually it was only about eight years ago. The guy used to call himself 'Giselle, a living Doll' on Flickr. That's all the info I have, you'll have to research your own way from here

Wore a vibrator under pantyhose to work (likera.com)
Aaahhhh, this is why this photo looks familiar!!!
I sometimes think I have eidetic memory (at least, for some things!)

As MJ knows, I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!) I need to free it up a bit...but being able to bounce stuff off the walls is what I'm paid for and ignoring seemingly tiny things is an invitation to chaos!
(10 Sep 2021, 23:31 )Culmor Wrote: I sometimes think I have eidetic memory (at least, for some things!)

As MJ knows, I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!) I need to free it up a bit...but being able to bounce stuff off the walls is what I'm paid for and ignoring seemingly tiny things is an invitation to chaos!

I tried to use Google to search for pictures. It has been too long, so the pictures may have been deleted, and only some unclear photos have been found

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 807195834,3274204253.jpg     2467314137,194839802.jpg   
(10 Sep 2021, 23:31 )Culmor Wrote: I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!)
Unfortunately, I follow the case of the last generations, when the information (if it can easily be found online or on the real hard drive) is not kept "in the fat". On one hand, it's a good escape from overloading the brain with unnecessary garbage, on the other I sometimes can't recall simple stuff. The higher the load, the more dense the information stream, the less "sticks". I think, otherwise I would come out of chronic burn-outs. 🙀
Back to the photo, I used to follow this person and this reminds me that I would love to recreate this scene if I ever get some "alone-time" again! Great find!
(11 Sep 2021, 18:00 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Back to the photo, I used to follow this person and this reminds me that I would love to recreate this scene if I ever get some "alone-time" again! Great find!
Do you know where to find it? I can't find it online. 😟
Finally, I found that in flickr, the name is not "Giselle, a living doll", but actually "a living doll - giseld"
Link?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,823 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
What does it mean to be or to feel being a woman or a man? Like Ra 8 2,210 16 Nov 2020, 21:16
Last Post: no smile

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , bsobn (5) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (3)