Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Does anyone know where this picture came from? I really can't find it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone find this picture?
It's from someone's flickr page I posted here a decade or so ago, I'll have a search. A Spanish guy IIRC.

Edit: Actually it was only about eight years ago. The guy used to call himself 'Giselle, a living Doll' on Flickr. That's all the info I have, you'll have to research your own way from here

Wore a vibrator under pantyhose to work (likera.com)
Aaahhhh, this is why this photo looks familiar!!!
I sometimes think I have eidetic memory (at least, for some things!)

As MJ knows, I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!) I need to free it up a bit...but being able to bounce stuff off the walls is what I'm paid for and ignoring seemingly tiny things is an invitation to chaos!
(10 Sep 2021, 23:31 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes think I have eidetic memory (at least, for some things!)

As MJ knows, I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!) I need to free it up a bit...but being able to bounce stuff off the walls is what I'm paid for and ignoring seemingly tiny things is an invitation to chaos!

I tried to use Google to search for pictures. It has been too long, so the pictures may have been deleted, and only some unclear photos have been found
(10 Sep 2021, 23:31 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the habit of storing far too much irrelevant stuff on my hard drive (AKA my brain!)
Unfortunately, I follow the case of the last generations, when the information (if it can easily be found online or on the real hard drive) is not kept "in the fat". On one hand, it's a good escape from overloading the brain with unnecessary garbage, on the other I sometimes can't recall simple stuff. The higher the load, the more dense the information stream, the less "sticks". I think, otherwise I would come out of chronic burn-outs. 🙀
Back to the photo, I used to follow this person and this reminds me that I would love to recreate this scene if I ever get some "alone-time" again! Great find!
(11 Sep 2021, 18:00 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]Back to the photo, I used to follow this person and this reminds me that I would love to recreate this scene if I ever get some "alone-time" again! Great find!
Do you know where to find it? I can't find it online. 😟
Finally, I found that in flickr, the name is not "Giselle, a living doll", but actually "a living doll - giseld"
Link?
Pages: 1 2