Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

lobudek
Silver Rhinestones Printing Mesh Transparent Sleeveless Dress Women Evening Birthday Celebrate Long Dresses Performance Costume
$192.39-45%

2024 chastity
2024 New Double Ring Ventilate Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Cobra Male Cock Cage,Penis Lcok,BDSM Sex Toy For Man Gay 18+
$29.03-47%

jialuowei
jialuowei Thigh High Platform Boots Women 22cm Extreme High Heel Gold Metal Heel Sexy Fetish Stiletto Over The Knee Party Boots
$1127.12-29%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$1028.50-46%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST 23 Types Sex Machine Attachment Vac U Lock Big Black Dildos Anal Plug for Love Machine for Adult Sex Product
$32.21-48%

crossdress anime
Mens Maid Costume Uniform Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$286.79-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Do something or suffer
Here's another subject I'd like to brainstorm. We devised some quite reliable scenarios for "stay bound or suffer" (if you move, something will triggered - e.g. enema release).  Such scenarios encourage you to stay in bondage as long as possible, until the you are "reliably released".

But now the goal is different. You must be encouraged to work towards your release or do something or you will suffer. Think of, for example, these two bondage predicaments:

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...xiation-31
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...xiation-36

I prefer to stay away from such risky stuff, and I'm thinking about something like water soluble plug with "not-extremely-hot-pepper" inside. If you manage to release yourself in time, you will be able to get the "pepper bomb" out of your rectum, if not... SUFFER!

In other words:
o- wait until you are released and suffer
o- struggle for the release and suffer less

If it's a "Run, damsel, run" scenario:

o- hide until it's dark and there is a 99% guarantee that you won't meet anybody (but suffer)
o- run towards your release, even if there is a risk of being discovered

Ideas? Thoughts?
It can be related to various bondage predicaments (like do press-ups or get a shock), but no necessarily. In this case it can be: do 200 press-up in one hour and get released or get shocked, or get an enema, or drink, or... ?
I had been thinking about this sort of situation for years.
My plan was to use electronics and electromagnets.
A motion sensor would monitor your motion as the box of tricks that is controlling your release and your activity is strapped to your body (mid lower back in my case)
Then you set it all up and away you go... if the system does not detect any motion for 10 seconds.... zap
Maybe you have to walk/crawl/shuffle between two points and trigger a button at ea h turning point to avoid a zap.
When time is up the electro magnets let you go.
Backup could be that the magnets are on a separate battery supply that you have aeady calculated the release time 2hrs etc.
An idea....

- pick a room with a large window that is very easy for the general public to see into (ideally facing a busy street) but has a corner/sofa where you can remain hidden
- plan you session to start just before the busiest time of the day
- rig an enema in the hidden corner, that has a short (sometime between 30 and 60minutes) timed release
- place the keys/knife that will release you in the most easily viewed part of the room that is furthest from you hidden corner
- ensure the curtains/blinds are open
- in the hidden corner dress in your most outrageous fetish clothing (throw any 'normal' clothing far away and in public view)
- connect the enema to your favourite plug
- bind yourself so that you cannot reach the enema plug/tube and can only move very slowly across the floor

Once you are connected to the enema and bound you must make your escape, sooner or later, else the enema will become unbearable.

Now... you could simply take a chance to free yourself by wriggling/hopping across the floor straight away, but that risks being seen by all those pedestrians walking past your window 

or.... you might want to wait until the street outside was quieter, but now the risk is that your enema will have started and your need to be free will be more urgent

The joy of this set-up is that it works equally well in daylight or at night.

Daylight is obvious, but a night-time session can be made even more challenging by switching a light on which makes your room stand out to passers-by. Even more fun at night would be to switch the light on/off via a programmed timer... set to random!

MJ
(20 Jun 2017, 13:44 )madjack Wrote: pick a room with a large window that is very easy for the general public to see into (ideally facing a busy street) but has a corner/sofa where you can remain hidden
OK, that's aeady a very difficult task 😁
(20 Jun 2017, 14:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Jun 2017, 13:44 )madjack Wrote: pick a room with a large window that is very easy for the general public to see into (ideally facing a busy street) but has a corner/sofa where you can remain hidden
OK, that's aeady a very difficult task 😁

Hmmm... well:

- if you live in an apartment or flat then (always assuming you're not the 30th floor or something like that) you could wait for the day the window cleaners are due... 😁

- if you live on quiet street then I think the 'night-time with lights on' option still works, as quiet streets have the nosiest neighbours in (my experience) and they will be peering through their curtains, wondering why you left your lights on and curtains open!

- as an alternative you could hide your keys outside (front/back garden, communal lobby/stairwell) making it an urban variant of the forest walk/run

so many options 😋

MJ
(20 Jun 2017, 17:42 )madjack Wrote: as an alternative you could hide your keys outside (front/back garden, communal lobby/stairwell) making it an urban variant of the forest walk/run
Yes, this is the idea behind:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1863
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1860

However, using enemas in these scenarios is very questionable 😉 If you are "full", usually you have minutes, not hours, or tens of minutes. Hence, the idea about using water soluble plugs with something hot inside. Another possibility is taking laxatives 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I need something new heavyrain 7 2,100 13 Jul 2020, 07:58
Last Post: heavyrain
Walk and Suffer CJtime 10 17,100 09 Jul 2019, 14:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Sitting down or suffer slaafruben 5 5,262 16 Sep 2014, 12:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (2)