Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
boobs sex games for masturbation breast women's toys set rechargable Women's masturbator Masturbation toy vibrator men
$10.67-31%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Pulse Shock Chastity Cock Cage Male Masturbator Erotic Dildo Vibrator Penis Stimulation Belt Lock Sex Toys for Men 18+
$110.19-35%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Bird locked Soft Silicone Male penis ring Chastity Cage BDSM bondage restraint device short set sex toy for men
$4.71-1%

bondage hood
Sexy Toys Open Mouth Eye Bondage Party Mask Cosplay Slave punish Headgear Mask Exotic Apparel Sex Products BDSM Fetish Mask Hood
$5.02-30%

SXXY
SXXY Black Soft Wearable Dick Sheath For Men Big Liquid Silicone Penis Enlargement Device Male Sex Toys Delay Ejaculation
$84.10-68%

vac-u-lock machine
BUXP Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal Dildo Sex Toys
$157.30-40%

prostate stimulation
Vibrating Cock Ring Taint Stimulator with Mini Bullet Remote Control Anal Butt Plug Prostate Massager Penis Ring Male Vibrators
$183.85-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY electromagnet based time-lock devices
DIY electromagnet based time-lock devices
http://www.likera.com/sb/time/emagnet1.php
And here's a nice video on how to use a battery powered electromagnet for self-bondage:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_jqhox6eg
This is what I would like to DIY, but I wonder where he got the magnet case and the round plate from?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m9oupB4tDA
(27 Jun 2016, 13:14 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what I would like to DIY, but I wonder where he got the magnet case and the round plate from?

From fire security sites (and other security related businesses). You can buy these without any problem. Just check they are strong enough (or not too strong, depending 😋 )
You can find them in all sorts and sizes
Eg https://www.technowinkel.nl/webshop/Elek...keld-.html
That one will hold about 190kg 😉
The magnets is not a problem. There are thousands on Ali or eBay. But I can't find a matching metal plate - round in this case. Also, the case, in which the magnet sits, has "walls" higher than the magnet, what makes sliding the plate off the magnet not possible.
Ive looked at these do... my plan was to use plumbing pipe..
get a magnet that will fit inside a piece of waste pipe (approx 50mm)
Solvent weld an endcap on one end and use this to both secure the anchor bolt from inside out, and the magnet from outside in.
Leave the pipe a bit longer and you have your anti slide
(27 Jun 2016, 18:23 )ltxrob Wrote: my plan was to use plumbing pipe
Another great idea!!!

And this is what I found on eBay: electromagnetic lock, or electromagnetic lock, or on Aliexpress (cheaper) electromagnetic lock

electromagnetic_lock-01.jpg   

70kg should be enough, and this construction can be used for cuffs (the magnet on one cuff, the plate in another).
  • Basic Wall Mount Door Holder  YD-604
  • Dimensions:Apprx. 100Lx70Wx40H(mm)    
  • Holding Force: 70kg(150Lbs)    
  • Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
  • Current Draw: 12V/100mA     24V/50mA     
  • Surface Temp: ≤+20  

I think I'm in. But what voltage to choose? 12V or 24V?
There is another version, but I do not see any descriptions on what's inside the box:

Yli-Basic-Wall-Mount-Door-Holder-YD-604.jpg   
And here's 9v battery box with a switch  to match the 12V version of the electromagnet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hidden electromagnet in ceiling as anchor point Bound Whore 9 785 16 Jul 2022, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Methods, Devices and Modifications for SB Strappado 4 5,496 13 Dec 2021, 05:00
Last Post: Strappado
Electromagnet cuffs ltxrob 46 14,109 08 Jan 2020, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting devices Strappado 4 7,865 16 Dec 2012, 00:53
Last Post: Strappado
Collection of Teasing devices and their Uses Strappado 2 4,480 19 Nov 2012, 00:56
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: essanym (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (3) , Marc (1) , steve6322 (1)