Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Oil Shiny Silky Transparent Medias Women Sexy Lace Top Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings 1D Back Line Seam Underwear
$5.00-4%

deep throat gag
Metal O Ring Mouth Gag with Tongue Depressor Deep Throat Open Mouth Oral Fixation Bondage Roleplay Sex Toys for Couples
$84.72-60%

temorish
Latex Toesock 35CM Latex toe socks Latex Rubber Knee Long Five Toe Sock
$27.83-7%

FRRK
FRRK Rose Chastity Lock Device Flower Cock Cage with 4 Penis Rings Long Term Wear BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Man
$30.10-40%

anime bondage
Ground Bondage Hanako-kun Posters Print Anime Characters Canvas Painting Wall Art Picture Kids Room Home Decor (Unframed)
$16.32-30%

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.26

bondage body
Full Body Harness Luxury Faux Leather Set BDSM Bondage Open Bra Harness Halloween Adult Costume Garter Belt Gear for Women
$5.47-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Covert Suggestion in a file (drink your..)
There was an old thread on one of the Chans, (but it has since been nuked) someone asked about files that do the opposite of what they say, or ones that had covert/hidden suggestions in them.

Of course, Sam b4ndler was mentioned
but
Someone mentioned a file by a female artist, and  that it contained a covert suggestion to drink you.. err never mind Mocking

I don't recall the file name or artist mentioned; please share if you have a suggestion for the track or an idea of who the artist may have been.
I appreciate your time, thanks!
"One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions."
-Admiral Hopper
Are you talking about drink your own cum? Or cum fetish in general? Or the covert part is important?
(16 Nov 2019, 16:33 )Dilian30 Wrote: Are you talking about drink your own cum? Or cum fetish in general? Or the covert part is important?

The covert part is important, I don't recall what file or artist but I found myself drinking my own pee after listening a few times. 
I haven't done that in a long time, but thinking back it was kind of exciting in twisted way (because it wasn't my idea).
I forgot who the artist is but the file was really well made, voiced by a female.
"One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions."
-Admiral Hopper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best CEI / cum eating hypnosis file (or video) out there? obedientboy 3 3,804 26 Sep 2023, 04:16
Last Post: hypno.orgasmatronic
Global Suggestion MasterDQ 0 502 01 May 2023, 11:44
Last Post: MasterDQ

Contributors: Dilian30 (1) , testdrive06 (2)