Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Covert Suggestion in a file (drink your..)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was an old thread on one of the Chans, (but it has since been nuked) someone asked about files that do the opposite of what they say, or ones that had covert/hidden suggestions in them.

Of course, Sam b4ndler was mentioned
but
Someone mentioned a file by a female artist, and  that it contained a covert suggestion to drink you.. err never mind Mocking

I don't recall the file name or artist mentioned; please share if you have a suggestion for the track or an idea of who the artist may have been.
I appreciate your time, thanks!
Are you talking about drink your own cum? Or cum fetish in general? Or the covert part is important?
(16 Nov 2019, 16:33 )Dilian30 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about drink your own cum? Or cum fetish in general? Or the covert part is important?

The covert part is important, I don't recall what file or artist but I found myself drinking my own pee after listening a few times. 
I haven't done that in a long time, but thinking back it was kind of exciting in twisted way (because it wasn't my idea).
I forgot who the artist is but the file was really well made, voiced by a female.