Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$44.78

wetlook
Head 3 Holes Head Cover Halloween Carnival Party Wetlook Hood Black Patent Leather Noveltly Tight Soft Stage Accessories
$30.49

latex fetish
Molding Latex 5 Toe Short Socks Fetish Unisex Rubber 5 Fingers Socks S M L Size
$20.44-29%

suspension bondage
Gold Ninja Shuriken Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chastity Device BDSM Game 2
$68.96-5%

sexy pantyhose
2022 New Red Pantyhose Female Year Red Socks Sexy Anti-hook Silk Velvet Pantyhose Wedding Bride's Leggings For Women
$20.67

anal balls
silicone big anal beads balls butt plug adults erotic sex toys for women anus masturbator dilatodor expander prostate massager
$38.16

self bondage
Hand and Feet Sadomasochism Black Kit Man Bdsm Set Sext Costume for Women Bdssm Kits Chassity Cage Men Self Bondage Bed Strap SM
$21.82-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound in the bathtub art
You're right!!!
I didn't catch that.
Score 1 for Ra.
 bound-in-bathtub-22.jpg   
A few to add to the thread:

batgirl__choke_or_drown_predicament_by_rook_07-d989ejx.jpg    - Holy water dilemmas Batgirl! Keep drinking or suffer the consequences - looks like she'll need more than a utility belt to get out of this one!
 lexie__s_bath_by_hombre_blanco-d50an20.jpg    - Some of us like to shower, but she looks worried about where that hose might go!
 pisces_by_punchdrunkey-da1mpb5.jpg    - Pisces floating around. I rather like this one for its 'stay balanced or suffer' element

Enjoy

MJ
Let's revive this thread:

bound-in-bathtub-26.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-25.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-24.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-23.jpg   
Hopefully stirring up a bit of life to this thread:

batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_13_by_ybatgirl_de3t526-fullview.jpg     batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_14_by_ybatgirl_de3uu1y-fullview.jpg    - from the incomparable Ybatgirl (check out Deviant art for more) 

I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

MJ
(25 Sep 2020, 14:46 )madjack Wrote: Ybatgirl
Yes, the corresponding Batgirl thread(s?) here should also be updated with the latest Ybatgirl's art.
Quote:I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

My costume's waterproof 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 728,863 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (3)