Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Mens Lace Underwear Bra Set for Sissy Lingerie see through Fetish Body Harness Plus Size Gay Mens Bikini Nightwear Crossdresser
$21.77

larpgears
Latex Mask Rubber Full Enclosure Hood Rubber Hood with Eyeshade and Gag eyes cover and mouth Gags with back zipper
$48.40-17%

speerise
Adult High Quality Rear Zipper Dance Catsuit Adult Ballet Bodysuit Nylon Spandex Unitard Women's Tank Yoga Clothes Siamese Woman
$200.50-35%

bondage hood
Sex Bdsm Bondage Head Hood with Zipper Lock Sex Mask Headgear Adult Games Man Helmet Mask Erotic Nightclub Hotel Product Sex Toy
$25.70-30%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Masturbator for Man with Vibration Male Masturbation Cup Realistic Vaginal Blowjob Sex Machines Toys for Adult Good
$16.52

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

crossdresser silicone body
Eyung 8Thgen Silicone Bodysuit Vagina Pants Hip Enhancer E C cupTransgender Realistic Breast Form Crossdresser Full Body Suit
$2176.79-69%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bound in the bathtub art
You're right!!!
I didn't catch that.
Score 1 for Ra.
 bound-in-bathtub-22.jpg   
A few to add to the thread:

batgirl__choke_or_drown_predicament_by_rook_07-d989ejx.jpg    - Holy water dilemmas Batgirl! Keep drinking or suffer the consequences - looks like she'll need more than a utility belt to get out of this one!
 lexie__s_bath_by_hombre_blanco-d50an20.jpg    - Some of us like to shower, but she looks worried about where that hose might go!
 pisces_by_punchdrunkey-da1mpb5.jpg    - Pisces floating around. I rather like this one for its 'stay balanced or suffer' element

Enjoy

MJ
Let's revive this thread:

bound-in-bathtub-26.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-25.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-24.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-23.jpg   
Hopefully stirring up a bit of life to this thread:

batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_13_by_ybatgirl_de3t526-fullview.jpg     batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_14_by_ybatgirl_de3uu1y-fullview.jpg    - from the incomparable Ybatgirl (check out Deviant art for more) 

I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

MJ
(25 Sep 2020, 14:46 )madjack Wrote: Ybatgirl
Yes, the corresponding Batgirl thread(s?) here should also be updated with the latest Ybatgirl's art.
Quote:I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

My costume's waterproof 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 728,853 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (3)