Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt quick-drying funnys mens graphic t-shirts
$234.74-50%

soronssy
Silk luster One piece women swimsuit sexy tight Color matching oil glossy dead tank water plus size bathing suits Swimwear
$290.40-32%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-43%

self bondage
Sex games for Couples Mouth Gag Ball Erotic Products Nipple Clamp Couple Self Bondage Adult pacifier Collar Bdsm Toys Bdsdm Shop
$20.55-50%

nose hook bondage
Fetish Sex Toy For Couple Adult Game Bdsm Bondage Metal Nose Hook Nose Clip With Neck Collar SM Leather Harness Restraint Collar
$5.53-1%

sexy oil bodysuit
New Unisex Oil Glossy Sexy Tights Nylon Bodystocking Dance Clubwear Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Men Body Stocking Lingerie
$112.45

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi headset Furry Cosplay Costume comitom furries rubbit doll cat dog animal Kig head mask cosplay costume
$537.89-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Better late than never right?
Well yea, I am sure that most of the few active users on here will aeady have seen me here within the last weeks, in wich I started to become a bit active here after quite some time in where I had only visited this site as a silent reader. I never oficially said hi so far though. Wich I would guess is because I am kind of introverted person who doesn't like to talk about himself too much.

But I guess it's fair to share at least some details about me since it's always a bit strange to know absolutely nothing about people who you communicate with.

I am 28 years old and from Bremen in the north of germany. I don't know when exactly I discvored that I had a thing for being tied up but I'm pretty sure that I know where it might have gotten started. Since while I actively don't remember this, my mum told me that while I was still pretty young a older female cousin of me was playing, what I today would consider tie up games with me. Harmless things like rolling me up in a blanket but I guess it triggered something.

My second big fetish besides bondage is for nylons. That one also started to develop pretty early as I remember stealing my mothers stockings back in the day and slipping my head into them way before I had my first aware sexual thought.

Besides fetish things I have a thing for horror films and literature and football (the latter more as spectator today than as activity). I really like playing video games and I also play lots of poker. Only online and not for real money though. And since I aeady can feel how one can get overeuphoric and lightheaded when only playing with play chips I'm pretty sure that I won't ever go for the real thing.

In the end I want to appologize to any native english speaker here for my expression and especially my punctuation. x)
Yes, better late than never - welcome aboard! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
late-ish? Introduction dhf7b8g 4 172 17 Feb 2023, 15:16
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Danbu (1) , Like Ra (1)