Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Back Zipper Party Socks Faux Boots Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.92

latex zentai
Sexy Latex Bodysuit Women Plus Size Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Catsuit Wet Look Shiny Metallic Zentai Suit Cosplay Costume
$183.92-44%

ladyboy
Gaff Camel Toe Underwear Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Ladyboy Gay Mens Sissy Thongs Cross-dressing
$390.37

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.93

meise
MEISE Sexy Men PU Latex Shiny U Convex Briefs Sexy Lingerie G-string Gay Latex Low Rise Micro Mini Bikini Gay Wear Plus Size F24
$20.42-35%

penis extender
WIBRATOR Male Spa Penis Enlargement Pump Physical Penis Pump Cock Extender Pump Dick Trainer Water Vacuum Pump For Men Glans 18+
$190.27

ladyboy
Artificial Silicone Fake Boobs B-H Cup Big Breast Forms For Men to Women Drag Queen Cosplay Transvestite Crossdresser Ladyboy
$363.00-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Better late than never right?
Well yea, I am sure that most of the few active users on here will aeady have seen me here within the last weeks, in wich I started to become a bit active here after quite some time in where I had only visited this site as a silent reader. I never oficially said hi so far though. Wich I would guess is because I am kind of introverted person who doesn't like to talk about himself too much.

But I guess it's fair to share at least some details about me since it's always a bit strange to know absolutely nothing about people who you communicate with.

I am 28 years old and from Bremen in the north of germany. I don't know when exactly I discvored that I had a thing for being tied up but I'm pretty sure that I know where it might have gotten started. Since while I actively don't remember this, my mum told me that while I was still pretty young a older female cousin of me was playing, what I today would consider tie up games with me. Harmless things like rolling me up in a blanket but I guess it triggered something.

My second big fetish besides bondage is for nylons. That one also started to develop pretty early as I remember stealing my mothers stockings back in the day and slipping my head into them way before I had my first aware sexual thought.

Besides fetish things I have a thing for horror films and literature and football (the latter more as spectator today than as activity). I really like playing video games and I also play lots of poker. Only online and not for real money though. And since I aeady can feel how one can get overeuphoric and lightheaded when only playing with play chips I'm pretty sure that I won't ever go for the real thing.

In the end I want to appologize to any native english speaker here for my expression and especially my punctuation. x)
Yes, better late than never - welcome aboard! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
late-ish? Introduction dhf7b8g 4 172 17 Feb 2023, 15:16
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Danbu (1) , Like Ra (1)